Ares

This is a discussion on Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; man wtf is going on with prices.. last week they were normal, and i saved up about 6gb. now i ...
Page: 1

sime217

man wtf is going on with prices.. last week they were normal, and i saved up about 6gb. now i come back a week later and prices have fucking doubled/tripled.. wtf is going on? are turks fucking with us again, or has some new hack came out?

will the prices fall to where they were, or keep rising? should i spend my 6gb now or later?

bleh

Banned

Prices are increasing little by little back to where they use to be.

I dont think you use to see ROCS,ROLS,FR,SHIO,IMIR,SB and other items on merchant under 10gb

af424

repercussions of the earlier mess caused by the turks still exist i guess

UnnamedByMazek

Dupe bus or what ?

you just need 1 or 2 guys to raise the prices and every1 will start doing the same!

Banned

woot good for me
    i sell some chitins +8 and duel mds +8

if u seen BUS under 2,4M and there a lot of them like 100 is strange .... because others maybe was bought for 2,4M in EMC/Luf or Abyss, now is many Abyss Blessing on merchant but no duped on Pathos spot FA is nonstop Ocuppied ;d

ProBleja

The only reason is that ppl are idiots

You see that cheaper items like kekury ring (for example) is now like 20-25, and you can still buy shells+1 for 1mil, but price for better items is still rising, so the only reason is that some tard saw that some other tard is selling it for more so he don't want to sell it cheap so he raise his price too and so on ...

like I said at start, only reason prices are rising is because there are just too many idiots playing!

MrT

All that ppl who saved tons of GBs went out to buy their gear... So almost all ROC, ROL, IN, IB, etc. gone because they were bought and compounded by superrich ppl... Lame shit like shells is still pretty cheap, but those kind of usefull uniques dissappear from market cuz ppl are just creating their dream equipment now.

sime217

ok then why are mds +8 400m now? they used to be 200.. they arent that good

ok then why are mds +8 400m now? they used to be 200.. they arent that good[/b]
    no, but mirage daggers+9 are

people who sells BUS or BES dont dupe, they just buy from abyss NPC with less tax and then they sell 50k less than sharon in Moradon.

Anyway prices went up on last weeks cause ppl who were saving coins for buy later spent their money, thats all. Now prices are fluctuating, there are some uniques in merchant. Prices will go down again cos most of ppl are wasting money on repots... so relax

Banned

dam md +8 is only 400m?