Clan Strongs - Diez BuggAbusers in FT

This is a discussion on Clan Strongs - Diez BuggAbusers in FT within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A few minuts ago i went to FT and again some plp trying to use buggs. Clan Strongs : Juan_G ...
Page: 1

C0nexit0

A few minuts ago i went to FT and again some plp trying to use buggs.

Clan Strongs : Juan_G and Tengo_Sorpresa_ktm

http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?i...tbugggglh9.jpg

for this guys we cant win FT,

any1 here can bann this stupids kids? :angry:

Clan strong is noob and cheater clan ...they are lure mobs when others kill bosses , always try scammer others ppl , ks , and more... They are suck.

Beast&Harlot

They to pussy to 1v1, i told juan_g i would 1v1 him naked and he brought 3 clannies with him had me fully duffed and still didnt kill me. lol

yea thats probably one of the worse clans in diez. and their leader HHeman is worse than his clannies. if i ever see any of them doing a boss im luring on them i have 0 respect for their clan. HHeman lured on me before and his clannies too. their probably worse than ayasofya respect-wise...

ISeeYouPee

yea there is alot of clan in manes saying dont attack...but my clan just owns all mobs in there its not even funny haha
    thou we are dlw clan ^^
    i dont even know y u would bug it if its easy to kill , atleast dlw ft is

Apolon123

Any gold premium can report this for ban they are. =s

They have a few cool people in that clan but as you say the majority of them are worthless. I've been in a few aoe partys with some of their mages and they seemed pretty nice. At first I thought they were turk cause they were so annoying but I found out they were either brazilian or peruvian.

what is the point of that ss they can say what they want.Did they succed in buging ft monsters didn't hit them?If they died dun waste our time

Cadence96

what is the point of that ss they can say what they want.Did they succed in buging ft monsters didn't hit them?If they died dun waste our time[/b]
    No need Screen Shots to know they aren't people with legal behavior. Some of them aren't cheaters, but can not difference between bug abuse and cheating.

Apolon123

=s

Apolon123

This is foro clan of strong http://strongs.foroportal.us/viewtopic.php?t=65

His leader know about this but dont ban they are ....

what is the point of that all if they failed and can't bug ft?lol less ppl afther trolls thats all.When I'm in ft there is always few ppl standing in center trying tu abuse.but they only waste time

Apolon123

Never ban this guys .. Clan strong disband and i see cheater juan_g in clan Killers ...i ask he in pm for it and he says that gms is stupid .

kosdragon

what is the point of that all if they failed and can't bug ft?lol less ppl afther trolls thats all.When I'm in ft there is always few ppl standing in center trying tu abuse.but they only waste time[/b]
    He is posting this because if people try to bug FT they don't attack, so that makes it harder for the rest to kill all the enemies

Maybe a gm should be present on those ft events and see who is active and who isn't and bann him from going in there again