Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's really Faggot

This is a discussion on It's really Faggot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; noone is forcing you to play.. if u dont like k2 service then dont play.. but dont come here and ...
Page: 2

MillionVoices

noone is forcing you to play.. if u dont like k2 service then dont play.. but dont come here and cry about everything that u hate about k2... K2 Maint time is nothing new... everytime their maint has taken longer than expected so either stfu and wait or quit ko.. simple as tht[/b]
    i hate when ppl say that "If u dont like it then dont play"

i can tell you, if u dont like wat he wrote, leave forums no one forcing you to read. See where im going with this? B)

i hate when ppl say that "If u dont like it then dont play"

i can tell you, if u dont like wat he wrote, leave forums no one forcing you to read. See where im going with this? B)[/b]
    well he made a topic about it, and as forum members we read it and we say our opinion. he didnt say anything about not flaming him so its open for us :lol: and ko's a totally different matter from forum use. forum use is free, and its to chat and express your thought, which isnt really anything to quit or leave unless you get banned. ko on the other hand is a time consuming game that is 90% p2p so its a totally different matter.

Haha! I hope this is another big dupe/wipe. So we'll see how most of the turks will play naked again rofl.

Haha! I hope this is another big dupe/wipe. So we'll see how most of the turks will play naked again rofl.[/b]
    with the way things have been going with ko and english players recently, if there was a COMPLETE dupe wipe, all the equipment on english players will be gone and the turks shall thrive once more

redbluegreen44

Well i just was in KO at Ares server...and i saw Notice with : servers well be down for maintnace for 20 minuts..
    I said oh its its np only 20 minuts i said i should go to forums and see whats going on...then i saw this stupid notice :
    Hello Knight Online Players,

Tonight's scheduled maintenance has been postponed until Thursday, March 1st. All game servers will be up tonight with the exception of Ares which will be down for minor maintenance which should be shorter than the normal 4 hour window. There may be special events going on in the game servers so keep an eye out! Enjoy playing Knight Online tonight and thank you for your continued support.

-The Knight Online Team

WTF they said 20 minuts?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

i just start to be mad from this game wtf is going on why they say 20 minuts if its less then 4 hours they retardsssssss[/b]
    Turn off your comp, get a life for atleaste an hour, get some friends, learn english, come back and play ko

Pwner4Last

Another funny thing is those presents HELLO I WANNA TURN THEM IN IT WAS CHRISTMAS FOR 5 MONTHS AGO !!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12