Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Population of KO

This is a discussion on Population of KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. What do you think the current population of KO is, right now? Are there any reliable sources to ...
Page: 1

Yun_Yuuzhan

Hey guys.

What do you think the current population of KO is, right now? Are there any reliable sources to confirm/deny any estimates?

Seems like every time I log in for old time's sake I see a longer server list. There must be SOME reason they're putting out new servers, right?

By my estimation, a few hundred of us came over from MY KO when US KO launched. (Based on the fact that Ares 1 was the sole server, it never lagged, and some areas were just plain not populated even during peak hours.) That number quickly swelled to thousands, especially once Turkey became aware of KO's existence. From around early '05 to the end of my active days, I only remember more and more people being in game. There was never any indication of the game dying due to lack of population, that's for sure.

I seem to vaguely recall reading something about KO exceeding 100,000 active users, but this was at least a year ago. Thoughts?

New server = new players
    New players = more money
    more money = k2 happy

This is the only reasson of open new server , people quiting from thier old server because they probably dont have that great gear there or high lvl and trying to be lucky in the new one , more people starting and they probably gonne buy the 400% xp scrolls , so as i said more money for k2.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Its all about money Fuck k2! :lol:

there not even a fraction of what k2 says they are infact most polls of top mmos right now based on population dont even include k2 because of how they run shit

servers probly hold 2 k if that x however many worlds there are and 1 sub server to each other then the new servers having 2 or 3 subs simple math

mammlea2

New servers = More money, why?

1. Inactive people become active again.
    2. New players are introduced by their friends.
    3. Players in other servers start a new char, lvl, and get some equip, then sell the char. They make new account, (another premium bought)
    4. Im sure you can think of more

are you comming back to ko yun?

As i said its all about money , they dont care about thier members , they get what they want which mean money , and when they want they will fuck you up like nothing.
    I pay for prem since 2004 and few days ago my items gone when they were seal , and only few of them but still gone , k2 not gonne give me nothing back even when i told 'em to cheak my credit card number and see how many times i bought prem and KC , they closed my ticket.

hey there yun :P
    It has been ages, this is TryKissMe

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

K2 produce figures saying there are 8 million accounts or whatever... but how many people have like 5+ accounts, and I know some people who had like 30+ accounts just for storage

they claim to have 10 million accounts and make it out as if there active accounts yet u wont see them on any top mmo sites

they claim to have 10 million accounts and make it out as if there active accounts yet u wont see them on any top mmo sites[/b]
    Yea but remember that most of those accounts are banned for cheating as in ppl make multiple accs..
    ppl also make acc. try game and deletes game

didinino

as long as they will have flooded servers during peak time of turkey afternoob, they will keep with this method.
    ppl pay just to play in netcafe during those hours so more servers= more money.

dont forget now JPKO is coming to us= more ppl.

stefann

population of ko just going down!!!

bcuz more macro/hackers/dupers+21/+5 items. sucks

gurskas_

what you mean JPKO is coming to us ?

SonOfaGun

as long as they will have flooded servers during peak time of turkey afternoob, they will keep with this method.
    ppl pay just to play in netcafe during those hours so more servers= more money.

dont forget now JPKO is coming to us= more ppl.[/b]
    ye dude, where'd u hear that?

and if it does... O god have mercy on us all

Actually population has gone up on KO, currently there are 700k active prem accounts (which is steadily going up not down). There are more servers and more people. Don't listen to people opinions about the numbers, go look for yourself. And yes, it is a business and they care about making money and yes they need to work on Customer Service cause it sucks ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast