S/T> 40m+ on Runescape

This is a discussion on S/T> 40m+ on Runescape within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm selling all my cash on runescape cause it got gay when they took away staking and PKing. Looking for ...
Page: 1

I'm selling all my cash on runescape cause it got gay when they took away staking and PKing. Looking for KO IGI or IGC ronark server if possible but might do other servers. Or I will sell for USD to whoever offers highest. I'm not selling the account I'm giving it to a friend.

Rs2 gold is about $2.50-$4.00 per mill, so 40m = $100 = about 10 gbs on most servers I'd take anywhere around that. I have a way to trade the gold in RS and if your GG I will be perfectly willing to go first, if not we will find middle man.

knightmaster2118

Rs2 gold is about $2.50-$4.00 per mill, so 40m = $100 = about 10 gbs on most servers I'd take anywhere around that. I have a way to trade the gold in RS and if your GG I will be perfectly willing to go first, if not we will find middle man.[/b]
    u can't trade past 3k anymore, you would have to sell it with the account if you want to sell it

Not true at all....I know how to transfer....

sexyrexy

cant you drop the coins and wait for them to appear for the other person?

knightmaster2118

pff ok tell me this method if its so true?

No, you can't drop trade anymore and I will only tell someone who buys from me how to trade otherwise if everyone knows it will be fixed...

knightmaster2118

No, you can't drop trade anymore and I will only tell someone who buys from me how to trade otherwise if everyone knows it will be fixed...[/b]
    then pm it to me...... i think its a scam unless you do