Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

sad to see such high lvl party

This is a discussion on sad to see such high lvl party within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; um i went to 2nd eslant dungeon today ... 3 ppl from our party dc at 1st room ,2 prist ...
Page: 1

startrizerg

Angry

um i went to 2nd eslant dungeon today ... 3 ppl from our party dc at 1st room ,2 prist ,1 archer ,1 tanker ,me mage reached last room our tanker dc too .. as we reach boss room there was party of orc sitting down near deva bird ( adba prist , r1sk archer , creopatra , prist .3 warrior ( wegale , fymdehemimen and 1 more warrrior ) .

dungeon had like 25 min left ... we didnt go down in boss room cuz we r 2 int prist ,me mage , 1 archer left in party . our archer dc in 5 - 10 min too .. .... so it was me and 2 int prist sitting in safe top area of boss room .

now this is like nubbest thing i ever seen in quite sometime .... those orc had 6 ppl party 3 lvl 80 in it ... 3 warrior .they just sit there or walk around next 25 mins doing nothing . 1st i though they wanted to kill us or waiting for us 3 ppl to come down or something so.... i send adba letter " wtf they r not killing deva bird and get this shit over with and we can get out " what was they reply ?
    adba " we cant kill it with 3 warrior no drainer , top 6 members " zzzzzz i hv to sit there 25 min ... watch them do nthing,,,
    1st time i entered in eslant dungeon our prist got dc me and sunn 2 mage got deva bird hp 50% down in 4 mins... without prist ..and buff . they had freakin 25 mins and u tell me 2 lvl 80 prist with full heal and 3 tanker 1 archer cant kill it in 25 mins preety lame .....
    sry for post but got fuking bored watch there party sit there do nothing ... just lame lame lame ...

The king. Senior Member

careface

5DollahSuckySucky

don't cry darling, its a game

Banned

it's so lameeeeee

GetRichOrDieTrying

its hard to kill it actually :/
    i was in a party with 1 archer/3 warrior/1 sin/1 priest
    and we cant beat the regent

Find it hard to believe beacuase i have killed it twice 1 time in about 5 min with 7seconds to spare only had 2 warriors and a mage and 2 heals. 1 warrior wasn't even really attacking because he was killing the 1 orc that would attack us.

sexa

what do u loose if you exit game and relog to d2?

some are stupid

those with most kills will win ofc, so maybe thats why

the regen is shit on deva bird its the same as volcanic rock turks just dont wanna waiste mana pots for one extra silver gem and 10 m

i've dropped it on oly with less then 6 ppl in party last time i did i had me a warrior both 75 + and 2 sins and one priest took it down easily before orcs came

lame

Ayman4u

lame[/b]
    not lame ! its good actually if you winning by number not to take the boss down by that you will be 100% sure you wil get the better gems when you win , you not gona sacrifice 8 nice frag for just 1 GEM silver than god knows who will take it :@

its annoying to stay for 30min doing nothing but killing the opposite nation but its the best thinkg to do to be sure from winning , yeah you get flamed but who care

people "DC" because they leave party to try to loot the gem, and when u leave party u get tped out

people "DC" because they leave party to try to loot the gem, and when u leave party u get tped out[/b]
    Really i have tried to quit before and it wouldn't let me It said something like your not able to leave party. Was just sitting at boss and people werent doing anyting didn't want to waste my scroll sitting on my ass.

martijn

without a rogue to both wolf and drain I can imagine it being quite hard actually

Ayman4u

without a rogue to both wolf and drain I can imagine it being quite hard actually[/b]
    mages

And here is the Proof of what i am saying above]

we were winning by number yea ? and we made peace with human ! was big mistake actuallly , we got th silver gem and the bar but guess what ? human win :| and they got the better gems we got the black one :|

http://rapidshare.com/files/57123367/Movie..._27_14.avi.html

so my advice NEVER MAKE peace with opposite nation at boss unless you are losing ^^ unless you want to take the risk ofc of losing the 8 nice gems

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast