Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

sad to see such high lvl party

This is a discussion on sad to see such high lvl party within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i havent got a silver gem yet for winning when killing the deva bird, i keep getting yellow...
Page: 2

lime

i havent got a silver gem yet for winning when killing the deva bird, i keep getting yellow

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Smoker

whats worse i got in yesterday and we had 2 sin 2 priest 2 mages warriors me and the other priest didnt have buff and the other one didnt even have FH he was a bp, whats really funny is that we killed the monsters got to the boss room and killed more humans than we expcted too lol it was sooo funny

lime

tbh its getting a rarity on our server where orcs actually come down and attack, they will get 1 or 2 kills over you and just sit on the wall, with their mage constantly TPing them so they dont die. Very frustrating, why cant everyone just come down and have a good PK sesh for 30 mins

venom

why shouldnt highlevels go there ? its for highlevels so

Jaex

My party once got a gold bar along with the silver gem and silver bar. So you never know what else might drop.

@ orcs just nabbing kills and then having mage tp them up top - yeah, it happens on Dies too ._______.;

lol thats ko for ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12