Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is is safe to buy KC now with paypal?

This is a discussion on Is is safe to buy KC now with paypal? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did anyone do that yet?...
Page: 1

EatMeTheMage

Default Is is safe to buy KC now with paypal?

did anyone do that yet?

Socrates

who's gonna have the balls to riks his money?

Cleatus

iono but i'm trying to buy kc so i can strip and ncs my paladin and have that one be over but for some strange reason, the PUS thinks my address is wrong on my cc? o0 I have confirmed several times over I have input the correct address.. but it just doesn't like it. Aparently they don't want my money.

EatMeTheMage

i just did

bought 500 KC... seems fine....
    for now...

Socrates

good keep us up to date :P

EatMeTheMage

i got K2ed...

nah it's not gonna happen...

yet

Technicolor

i had not a single problem with click & buy till this point in time.....

Foretold

Seriously, has it ever been safe?

Works it or not?

Tha_Diablo

hmm can you pay without a creditcard? because i use paypal with no CC because i dont have any! yes im over 18+ (23 too be exact) so whats best i can do ?

Technicolor

OMG NOTHING WRONG WITH CLICK & BUY

at least for me :rollseyes:

and diablo, i believe u can put moeny on it same way as with paypal...... but not sure cuz i have a cc :P

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Technicolor

at least for me :rollseyes: *

and diablo, i believe u can put moeny on it same way as with paypal...... but not sure cuz i have a cc :P
    CC is crap h43r: more paperwork -_-

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tha_Diablo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Technicolor

CC is crap h43r: more paperwork -_-[/b]
    lol cc account making is lot faster than paypal :P

Tha_Diablo

Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)</div>
    Originally posted by Tha_Diablo@

lol cc account making is lot faster than paypal :P[/b]
    rofl maybe the making of is faster but with paypal im done when i made that account i send and receive money and get some mails for clarification but with CC i get bills later on and need too check all if its right then need too pay in time otherwise you got a penalty fee and stuff like that -_- CC is more paperwork when you USING it :blink: ! (Sorry im not only talking in your Knightonline world also RL h43r: )

wako0

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tha_Diablo)</div>
    Originally posted by Julio_Andretti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Julio_Andretti)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tha_Diablo
    @

lol cc account making is lot faster than paypal :P[/b]
    rofl maybe the making of is faster but with paypal im done when i made that account i send and receive money and get some mails for clarification but with CC i get bills later on and need too check all if its right then need too pay in time otherwise you got a penalty fee and stuff like that -_- CC is more paperwork when you USING it :blink: ! (Sorry im not only talking in your Knightonline world also RL h43r: )[/b][/quote]u live with ur parents? i dont think u can do alot these days as an adult with a job with no CC, everything these days requireds a damn CC. if u live with mom and dad thats diff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast