Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Safe Site To Buy GB's

This is a discussion on Safe Site To Buy GB's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i heard a lot bad things abt gameim.. like u often get put in stall and have to wait 2-3 ...
Page: 2

i heard a lot bad things abt gameim.. like u often get put in stall and have to wait 2-3 days before ue get it etc

myself i always used gkplayer, always worked perfect for me, tbh they r pretty expensive tho (4.5 each) so a week ago i decided to try goldceo.com, alot cheaper, and heard em got fast delivery, usually u gotta send em a photo of ur id etc, but i dont hve any camera or so, but with the support we could work around that, so id recommend goldceo, fast, cheap, easy and damn helpful!

Tips from an experience gold buyer:

There are probably more than 40 sites offering gold for Knight Online. Enhance your firewall, and find as many as you can. If their websites ask you to download ANYTHING, mark it off your list. Anything you download WILL be harmful.

I personally have a list of about 20 gold websites. The prices change daily. A lot of people stick to 1 website, and they end up spending a lot more than what they had to. Keep track of a handful of websites, monitor them. If they drop down to a price you like, then make a buy. PAYPAL ONLY, it is the safest way, do not fall for their other crap payment offers. Paypal will ensure you get a refund if they do not deliver.

Take screenshots of the transactions and log the conversations you have with their CS. I have been screwed over before too, but it is preventable if you use your brain.

I would also recommend buying from people on this website, as it is a close community and if they have a reputation they are just as trustable so-long as u continue to use the paypal method you wont have an issue regardless.

Banned

just buy from trustabel people at ko4life members they are even cheaper most of the time,s the prices some of the websites of goldfarmers arent trusted

jbakker

Don't buy from GameIM..
    I've been waiting for 3 weeks now for my gold bars in Olympia and I still don't have them.

Dobule

jbakker

They will say they have stock but won't give u..

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Tips from an experience gold buyer:

There are probably more than 40 sites offering gold for Knight Online. Enhance your firewall, and find as many as you can. If their websites ask you to download ANYTHING, mark it off your list. Anything you download WILL be harmful.

I personally have a list of about 20 gold websites. The prices change daily. A lot of people stick to 1 website, and they end up spending a lot more than what they had to. Keep track of a handful of websites, monitor them. If they drop down to a price you like, then make a buy. PAYPAL ONLY, it is the safest way, do not fall for their other crap payment offers. Paypal will ensure you get a refund if they do not deliver.

Take screenshots of the transactions and log the conversations you have with their CS. I have been screwed over before too, but it is preventable if you use your brain.

I would also recommend buying from people on this website, as it is a close community and if they have a reputation they are just as trustable so-long as u continue to use the paypal method you wont have an issue regardless.
    hmm there is no suck stupid site will let you download anything if they really want to sell their gold to make money...

xlronmaidenx

thepowerlevel is bestt

Just buy from me.
    I'll be expanding from C-West pretty soon and might be selling in all servers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Just buy from me.
    I'll be expanding from C-West pretty soon and might be selling in all servers.

dont be angry 2 me for saying it just wand 2 say that dont sell at all servers because market at some servers are like 0% active u wil just loose money ares-c-west-dies are active: P cypher u have have concurent naturlbornkillah is selling there now atm

GameIM.com is a joke.

Their prices are wrong.
    They always say they're in stock when they're not.
    They have a reputation for scamming.
    They have a big reputation for not refunding you (paypal ftw)
    They have a reputation for having their deliverers trying to scam you.

If you buy from them, you're a fool.

bought from game im before, their prices are wrong. first time i bought everything went well, second time took 3 days for me to get my stuff. only reason was because i sent in a chargeback and then they gave me my gbs

Banned for scamming.

like alot of ppl said buy from legit ppl

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Well ... i think the good way is buy from PPL's here.
    Soon i will try find a old and trustable player.
    Thanks guys.

Banned Senior Member

Just BUY FROM ME guys what am i here for.xd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast