Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rollback?

This is a discussion on Rollback? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF was there a rollback yesterday? I lost about %50 and like 10-15 pieces of +5 fp I had gained ...
Page: 1

BobGreensley

WTF was there a rollback yesterday? I lost about %50 and like 10-15 pieces of +5 fp I had gained last night.(on my dcz char) Anybody else get a rollback? Or anyone know what would casue this?

Roberto

no rolback for me

BobGreensley

zzz is there some bug where only I can get rolled back? I mean wtf, I planned on logging on to day getting like last 25% for spike :angry:

I definately got rollback I finished the dts quest, which is where I got the fp's. I just checked and the dts quest is still open.... As I said does anyone know what would cause this shit to happeN? :angry:

Roberto

what to say to you its K2 shits heapend all the time.

BobGreensley

yah but I've been playing for a couple years and I've never had a rollback just happen on me

Taeho

I Didn't have a rollback O.o, Happen to me some months ago and i lost couple K of NP whilst clannies didn't get rollbacked.

llJuanMall

no rollback for me either

razzy

k2ed i believe.

amcgc

owned by K2 <_<

G0D

They only like to rollback people named Bob

Banned

Sometimes happens... Happend to me also lost 30 % and 20 mil money on level 40 lol and other ppl didn&#39;t got rollback >.< i was angry also :P

HotAsIce

I&#39;d consider you lucky that the quest is still open. The last time I got rolled back (To my knowledge, I was the only one that got rolled back as well) I lost about 10 million xp, about 2 GB worth of items I had sold the previous night in merchant, the items I sold in merchant, 2 scrolls I used to PK with, as well as the 1k NP I got while on the scrolls.

Moral of the story: K2 is a piece of shit.

ISeeYouPee

u got k2ed. :P

Speed

lol oh my lord +5 fps and 50% on a lvl 54 down the drain

No rollback for me. :X

Although I have had 2-3 days where I got randomly rolled back. Maybe they were trying shyt out. Or just being dumbasses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast