Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sahabi for Human King

This is a discussion on Sahabi for Human King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the thing is, english person CANT win king elections on ares human side, where there is 80%+ turks u can ...
Page: 2

NeronDomitius

the thing is, english person CANT win king elections on ares human side, where there is 80%+ turks
    u can beat RW JIT and their alliance... GL tho...

Bufty

We decided to nominate Sahabi for king because of his integrity and his passion for what is right in his stand for DOE, AOE clans and onetwo being unbanned. Any1 who can take on k2 and fight so hard to right a wrong is a good choice for king in our opinion.

We have known him since he was a noob a long time ago, shouting for help, which we gave :P He was in our sub clan before graduating to main clan and we have long admired his enthusiasm and game ethics.

Even before being a forum mod he was always posting and answering questions to help ppl. As a mod he stood up against k2 and eventually was kicked for doing this.
    It would have been easy for him to tow the complany line and say nothing, but this isnt the kind of guy he is.

Yeah he isnt Turkish and maybe wont win, but due to his mod status and general good guy image he is pretty well known so therefore stands a chance. Either way he deserves to try

We ask for Ares players to support him and wish him lots of luck

Bufty and Ehlana of PhoenixWarlords.

Banned

+1

Great king for me

Btw do u speak arabic ? give me some words

Yeah he speaks arabic. We had an enlightening conversation once. Of like three words :P.

Sahabi

Red face

You sound like k2 with your stupid Q&A. Besides, didn't you have some sort of forum war with a guy and post pics of him places?[/b]
    As some people already mentioned, these Questions were asked by a person on KO Official Forums, and I answered them their, and thought it would be enlightening to post them here as well.

Trust me, I know what kind of odds there are to have an English Speaking King. No one here needs to remind me of that, because anyone that doesn't know this hasn't played the game long enough.

I don't think that me helping DOE/AOE and onetwo92 should automatically make me King. I never asked to be nominated. I was shocked and amazed that anyone would even consider me for a nomination. This is only a nomination, but as anyone would do... I would like to try.

I feel that what I did to try to help DOE/AOE and onetwo92 is not the reason I should be nominated or be king. I think what I did to try to help them is an indicator of the kind of person I am, and the lengths I would go to help people that deserve help.

So what do I think I have as good King Qualifications?
    • 4 Year experienced Ares Gamer
    • Multilingual. (English, Laotian, Thai, Spanish, Arabic, and much Turkish)
    • Actions in-game and on forum illustrate that I go the distance to help people.
    • Top Human Clan Experience (Phoenix Warlords)
    • Many in-game friends and Clan Leaders from top English, Turkish, and Spanish Clans
    • My crazy work-schedule will allow me to host King Events during the ideal times for the U.S. Gaming Community and also the Euro/Turkish Gaming Community.
    • With the many languages I know and the many friendships I have with people and clans I know from all parts of the world.... this will help me to bridge the gap and work towards greater English-Turkish Unity and understanding.

salmin Posted Today, 02:11

Btw do u speak arabic? give me some words[/b]
    For starters, look at my Character/ Account name "Sahabi," as in the singular form of Sahaba (radiyallahu anhu) of Rasulallah (salallahu alayhi wa sallam)

Hypnotic

4. Would u have ur pm open and would u answer our common questions?

I would never close out my PMs or ignore people[/b]

ohh yes you would

Sahabi

Red face

If I am, for some great miracle, elected King, I will:
    • Speak in King Chat in Both English and Turkish. Possibly Spanish also, if there is a great enough want.
    • Post the exact times I will host King Events on the KO Forum and KO4Life Forum, in advanced. This way more people will be able to participate and be able to take advantage of King Events.

[*]4 Year experienced Ares Gamer[/b]
    I don't play my bp or dcz warrior much because I don't yet have good enough unique jewels.[/b]

dang what do u do with all ur time? even 4 yrs of picking coins from worms would make you rich~! xD

uhhh yeah, better to vote an english player, than a turkish one

oldboy

even if EVERY english speaking person in ALL OF KO voted for you 367x every day.....u would lose

sry but its the truth

Sahabi

Red face

dang what do u do with all ur time? even 4 yrs of picking coins from worms would make you rich~! xD
    uhhh yeah, better to vote an english player, than a turkish one [/b]
    Well, as most people go boss hunting, Bifrost, or killing Isloon and Felankor... I only do those rarely. So mostly I just lounge around game chatting it up with friends or helping friends with quests.

Don't get me wrong. I do have uniques on all of my characters. But to compete in Ares, you need better than average. And that's hard for me to manage between 3 chars, so I just focus on my mage, because it is the character I have the most fun playing.

oldboy

7. Would you make stupid little question and answer with urself frequently so we can laugh at u?

no flames i hope u win

Well, as most people go boss hunting, Bifrost, or killing Isloon and Felankor... I only do those rarely. So mostly I just lounge around game chatting it up with friends or helping friends with quests.

Don't get me wrong. I do have uniques on all of my characters. But to compete in Ares, you need better than average. And that's hard for me to manage between 3 chars, so I just focus on my mage, because it is the character I have the most fun playing.[/b]
    ah... narukotoga~!

well good luck in ur election O.o

Sahabi

Red face

7. Would you make stupid little question and answer with urself frequently so we can laugh at u?[/b]
    I do that in Clan and Ally chat all the time when I have both of my chars logged in at the same time. I talk to myself between my two characters and we all have laughs at it

I know that the majority of gamers are Turkish. I understand for any English speaker the chances are very slim to get Kingship. But I am just hoping and willing to give it a try. It might help me that I can communicate in English and Turkish. It might help me that I have formed very good friendships with most of the top ranked Turkish Clans and High level Turkish gamers. Who knows. But I do have hope, and I would enjoy giving it a fighting chance

creiken

your official moderator scum.[/b]

that he is, but rather have him than a turk unless it's thatu right??? if thatu isn't running he has my vote

Sahabi

Cool

that he is, but rather have him than a turk unless it's thatu right??? if thatu isn't running he has my vote [/b]
    Thank you I guess, lol. Weird. I've never seen a "good" flame before :lol:

:blink:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast