Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sahabi for Human King

This is a discussion on Sahabi for Human King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wish you the best of luck in the election, but... I hope you won't be disappointed when you see the ...
Page: 3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Wish you the best of luck in the election, but... I hope you won't be disappointed when you see the crazy competition you'll get against the others (everyone else is pretty much turkish and always get their way).

Im on orc side and it&#39;s pretty much the same on human side but -- When I was elected on F9DeviL, I lost. Next election; DraG0NaiR went up, and got it. F9 is way more well known through out the server as opposed to Drago, but he obviously won because he was more the type who was friends with the opposing clans, whereas I hardly knew those members in the turkish clans... I was extremely disappointed, trust me <_<. So pretty much, if those clans like JiT, RW, and the others on Human side aren&#39;t on your side, you will lose 90%. Once again, best of luck.

PS - My little sister greets PW (TrinityInfinity), she quit KO and read this topic.

creiken

Thank you I guess, lol. Weird. I&#39;ve never seen a "good" flame before :lol:

:blink:[/b]

dude rofl anyone in their right mind votes for a pw person over a random turk in the top 10

btw because of aqualune you have a lot of german votes ;D

EndOfStory

Wish you the best of luck in the election, but... I hope you won&#39;t be disappointed when you see the crazy competition you&#39;ll get against the others (everyone else is pretty much turkish and always get their way).

Im on orc side and it&#39;s pretty much the same on human side but -- When I was elected on F9DeviL, I lost. Next election; DraG0NaiR went up, and got it. F9 is way more well known through out the server as opposed to Drago, but he obviously won because he was more the type who was friends with the opposing clans, whereas I hardly knew those members in the turkish clans... I was extremely disappointed, trust me <_<. So pretty much, if those clans like JiT, RW, and the others on Human side aren&#39;t on your side, you will lose 90%. Once again, best of luck.

PS - My little sister greets PW (TrinityInfinity), she quit KO and read this topic.[/b]
    Oh,she is youre little sister????Rofl,talking about small world :lol:
    PW sends back and wish her all the good in the world

Greets

Shane1911

How do you feel about Canadians?

DeathInTheNight

If I still played I&#39;d vote 4 you, always liked PW

Emperor

If I still played I&#39;d vote 4 you, always liked PW[/b]
    Get the hell out of forums please

Never forget al Nakba ?

Sahabi

Wink

I know this is a bit last minute, but, anyway you guys in:
    • Infinity
    • LostTime
    • Prophecy
    • JustInTime
    • And other clans, English, Turkish, Spanish, any (sorry for not naming all clans specifically by name)
    Would you guys at all be willing to lend me your support? I truly do understand, with no hard feelings, if you guys already have your own nominees in mind, or think I would not make a good King.

If by a miracle I was ever elected King, no one (English and Turk alike) would ever regret it.

Thank you in advance

Sahabi

BUMP!

Please lend me your support

This doesn&#39;t have to be a Turk vs English thing. I will do perfectly fine with BOTH languages in King Chat

Sahabi

Thumbs down

Thank you to everyone that has pledged your support Please try to get your friends, clannies, and allies to vote for me also xD

Quick Points I want to remind people of:
    • I will be an English-Turkish-Spanish speaking King
    • I will post, in advance, Exact Times and Dates on the Forums, of when I will host King Events

Thank you again, and please help me rally as much support as possible! This will be a long-shot, but I have hope

Bufty

Bump, voteing day tomorrow

too much to read but i think u will do lots of xp events thats what matter to me so i will vote for u 8)

Sahabi

Red face

Thank you to everyone that has pledged your support Please try to get your friends, clannies, and allies to vote for me also xD
    Quick Points I want to remind people of:
    • I will be an English-Turkish-Spanish speaking King
    • I will post, in advance, Exact Times and Dates on the Forums, of when I will host King Events
    Thank you again, and please help me rally as much support as possible! This will be a long-shot, but I have hope

Voting is tomorrow

Sahabi

Today and Tomorrow are the last push we have. Thank you to everyone that Spammed support for me in Dungeon today

If you guys can remember today and tomorrow, please spam support for me to get the word out. Especially at the daily events, or in your Merchant windows.

And especially tomorrow, if you have free time, could you please spam near the Election NPC?

It will be so very hard to win, but we have to try.

Thank you all in advance

semsa

i&#39;ll for for u with 15-20 chars i have

100 %

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast