Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sahabi for Human King

This is a discussion on Sahabi for Human King within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Lol, like you are going to get Tekton to not run against you (even though no one really likes him...)[/b] ...
Page: 4

Sahabi

Red face

Lol, like you are going to get Tekton to not run against you (even though no one really likes him...)[/b]
    You're right. Tekton PM'd me today and asked if I was running for king, and I answered him "yes." He replied "zzzzzz" B)

It's ok, I know what I'm up against with the majority Turkish Vote and others to help split up the English Vote.

That's why I'm trying to stress to people I will be an English + Turkish + Spanish speaking King. So yes, I am first an English Speaker, but that's not how I want people to look at it. I'm trying to bridge the gap.

I was given this nomination with overwhelming odds against me, but no matter what, you always have to try. Sometimes miracles happen. That's what I'm going to need. Your guys' support and a miracle

creiken

I know this is a bit last minute, but, anyway you guys in:
    • Infinity
    • LostTime
    • Prophecy
    • JustInTime
    • And other clans, English, Turkish, Spanish, any (sorry for not naming all clans specifically by name)
    Would you guys at all be willing to lend me your support? I truly do understand, with no hard feelings, if you guys already have your own nominees in mind, or think I would not make a good King.

If by a miracle I was ever elected King, no one (English and Turk alike) would ever regret it.

Thank you in advance [/b]
    prophecy isn't good enough for kingship I believe, not a member in there... JustInTime and possibly inf are the only other 2 clans besides pw that I trust to get a good king from and even then from inf the only ppl I would trust are rat or debbie

and btw I might consider reinstalling ko to my pc if you win

Sahabi

Wink

Polls open in a few hours guys! Get the word out to your friends, clan-mates, and allies! Throw in some Shout Spamming and random PMs to strangers! We have to do all we can to have a chance!

Please Vote Sahabi for Human King !!!

Oylar Sahabi Human Kral luften !!!

Votar por Sahabi para el Rey por favor !!!

Thanks all

GL noobie :P

Sahabi

Time to Vote and Spam chat

Good luck my friend. You recieved my vote

jeweetzelluf

Wink

You might be an good king,

but personaly i tink im better as a king

introduction:
    invitemeforapospls lvl 59
    250k np
    clan: BladeOfVengeance (#9 clan on human side(ARDREAM!!))

I hate turks, and i dont speak turkish, also i dont speak other languages then: dutch/english/german (a litl)
    i wont do any exp event, cause im allready lvl 59, so dont need exp..

on a averange day, i only play 2-3 hours a day, so i wont be online too support our nation as a king..

i know u guys tinking.. damm i just voted sahabi, too late too vote on invitemeforapospls.
    well guys, no matter, u can vote me next time

Sahabi

Another Bump.

We got a few hours to go guys!

Get the word out and tell all your friends please

creiken

Another Bump.

We got a few hours to go guys!

Get the word out and tell all your friends please [/b]
    and the winner is?

NaidenZ

and the winner is?[/b]
    I want to know that too h34r:

I would vote for you but I play in carnac so I can't but good luck anyway

wait some mins and u ll know it

creiken

wait some mins and u ll know it [/b]
    welllllllll who is the winner?

Sahabi

Hi... Hola... Assalaamu alaikum

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that helped support me this past election. All of the chat spamming you guys did, and getting others to vote was greatly appreciated. We all knew it was a long shot for me to win, with the "English" voters split, and the overwhelming pro-Turkish voters. But I tried my best and you guys did also, so no one could say it was for a lack of effort.

Even though I did not win, this election has been one of the greatest highlights in my time with KO. All of the support and kind words impacted me more than you guys will ever realize. You guys have given me a revitalized reason to play, stay active, and continue on with KO.

Thank you very much guys. I will never forget this

may we know the nick of the turk who won?

Sahabi

The guy that won is F4nt4stic

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast