View Poll Results: Do you think we should enforce a rule to stop USD sales in the market sections?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

142 60.17%
  • No

94 39.83%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Sales and Purchases for real life cash

This is a discussion on Sales and Purchases for real life cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well from what i can see alot of people are moving away from USD purchases which in my opinion is ...
Page: 1

Default Sales and Purchases for real life cash

Well from what i can see alot of people are moving away from USD purchases which in my opinion is a possitive thing. With so many recent scams occuring which effectivly steal peoples real life money, I have been wondering if we at KO4Life could help improve the state of real life cash transactions occuring for in game items by deleting any USD related purchases and sales posts and maybe enforcing penalties for constant offenders etc. It's just a suggestion at the moment which is why i'm looking for peoples input.
    What's you opinion?

I personally feel we need to take this game back to the virtual world, reduce the number of people being scammed for real life cash and keep whats in the game in the game. I'm getting sick of asking for an offer and being offered dollars.

//URunFasterWithSizeDoesMatter

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Fucking Oth

Panoramiks

Default Re: Sales and Purchases for real life cash

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    I personally feel we need to take this game back to the virtual world, reduce the number of people being scammed for real life cash and keep whats in the game in the game. I'm getting sick of asking for an offer and being offered dollars.
    +1 :wub:

R34P3R_Magikz

Well it's there fault for selling for RL cash, but it's trashed the game you can't by fuck all over +6 high Grade item for IGC any more and by high grade i mean shards raptors etc 80% of people selling want usd u aint got no chance of buying RARE uniques for igc IN IB WE ROC ROL ETC! it's just stupid,

yes i have myself sold things for usd but it's stupid now soon people will be asking for usd for INT +9 stuff -_-

i think it was morax or scoobz said maybe someone else i dunno but i heard it
    It's A game not a buisness

infected

i personally thought its lame to buy and sell items for USD.
    and then i noticed "iron belt, what is it? iron neck? wha?"
    and told myself, lets check the USD market.
    poof, everyone selling IMPOSSIBLE items to get for coins,
    its not a positive thing, but you cant shut it down, it will go on with or without your will..

and btw, some can call this babashop, but i just sold all my items and buy new ones [same class] and if u are making the right deals u can move from 2x mds +7 to 2x mds +8 without wasting a dollar, but thats just my way of playing, cya

hej

Personaly i would never pay to someone that i dont know IRL real money for ingame items, but as fuckedup as the game is now i dont think it can be stopped.

Shadow_flame

it is getting a bit better but its still a bit annoying..im not high lvl or anything ive probably never held a unique besides a kekuri ring..but can we at least keep igc as igc... im poor either way -_-

i vote to stop it, i want this game to go back to igc

redfieldTnT

with the 2 bil limit its kinda asking for it .....
    the game involves money for pus items so why not money for in game items
    if thers no chance of getting these items anywher else like ncs and scrolls

Panoramiks

igc > all I cant buy items becaus som1 selling or buying for $$ I'm poor student dont have money for paying for virtual items h43r:

redfieldTnT

if 2 bil wasnt the limit people would buy more scrols maybe.
    and not use usd:P

the current prices are representitive of the prices with concerns to USD, prices rocketed because all these +8's came from thin air (other wise known as KOM) people would consider things like, well if i sell a gold bar for $3 and KOM charges $50 for +7 shell then that means +7 shell is worth 1.6 bil

and as a result prices boom when gold bars drop to selling as low as $1 you're talking 5 bil igc for +7/12 shell..... things get ridiculous

Its the comparisons between the set price of items people want and an unset price of gold bars that people don't that have made the IGC market sky rocket

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    if 2 bil wasnt the limit people would buy more scrols maybe.
    and not use usd:P
    why buy scrolls an not farm like every one else
    --
    Just remember when you sell for usd you brake the TOS which you agreed to at the begining

7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS
    Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    The Company is not responsible for any losses occurred related to any permitted or prohibited trading activities. ANY AND ALL PROHIBITED CONDUCTS MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE ACCOUNTS INVOLVED IN SUCH TRADING.

TunaFishyMe

I believe an unofficial forum shouldnt be as restricted as it is made to be. If people want to sell items for USD, they shouldnt be prevented. It is your fault if you arent aware of the people you are buying from. My friend and I only buy from people we know and we have never been scammed or lost any items in a dupe wipe. I have sold numerous of GBs and have never scammed anyone.

I personally believe that you are taking administration power to far by banning all threads. A lot of people who have gather good items and quit dont want to have game coins. Its useless for them. That is why they sell for USD. Many people are willing to pay for it. I dont see the problem. Its like the real world. Don't buy a diamond ring from someone on the street corner that carries it in their coat pocket. Administrators are not our parents. We have to use our own sense to choose our sellers/buyers.

MaJe

+89213402387946287934234234643524

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast