View Poll Results: Do you think we should enforce a rule to stop USD sales in the market sections?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

142 60.17%
  • No

94 39.83%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Sales and Purchases for real life cash

This is a discussion on Sales and Purchases for real life cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Phosgene just giving u an example that usd is very usefull sometimes... Yes, for buying drinks and ...
Page: 3

ID4N

Originally posted by Phosgene
    just giving u an example that usd is very usefull sometimes...
    Yes, for buying drinks and shallow sex.

TunaFishyMe

no cuz my goal is to make money off this game as well. Its not like I bought all my items from the beginning. Ive obtained many items myself, aside from items "high end" items". Sure if felt great to wear your first 7/12 chitin, kukuri 1+ rings shard 7. But items like chitin 8, ROL, skele belt, etc etc...im just not as lucky as other people. I dont see any exception pleasure/exciting when i make my items. In the end, im going to farm and once i have enough coins, ill just sell for USD. Im not going to scam anyone. THose who want to purchase go ahead.

Nir

well yeah thet kinda good idea , but waht abut the ppl thet want start game and want buy some items ? cuz they dont got anything

/no

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    leave my weapon defence please
    +1

Cocaine

yes we should stop buying stuff for USD.

it makes kids unable to buy the best stuff in the game. they either have to farm till they find the item or beg their parents for the money for it. its just not really fair. not to mention how people can just charge the money back.

Originally posted by Phosgene
    btw talking the great ouroboros that bought everything for usd ?
    nothing to offense here paddy , just giving u an example that usd is very usefull sometimes...
    ratje what are you talking about? i am using mirage daggers for heavens sake :lol:

don't confuse rumours with reality. The items i had when i began to play my rogue again after stopping playing HypE came from 2 sources, Hydr0 whose account had been deleveld so i offered to share accounts with, and at the time Arcy who began playing a mage and let me use his +7 shards etc while i built up my items. I did dm's for countless hour blew countless mirage daggers traded items and bought myself a +8 rogue chitin pauldron (one of the first on server used to belong to Schaf) from Kreg for in game coins... an item which i then gave to skep after i along with a whole DM party made a +7 shell pauldron, Chef dropped a rogue shell helmet from the temple when we completed it legitimatly and made it +7 and gave it to me, which i have recently traded to Brandin for his +7 darkvane which he got back after we found out the old meeps had scammed his account and stolen everything (including a warrior pendant and +6 shell helmet of my own).... blah blah i can go on for hours but please don't excuse your own shortfalls on rumours you have heard about me. i have worked hard for what i have in this game then some nobody runs past you with his +8 shell and you realise it was for nothing, so don't give me any of that crap about it all 'making sense'

Phosgene

ok dude...if its the truth then im sorry..
    but still i think usd is not a bad thing...

haahahh everyone still thinks u bought all your stuff for usd ^_^

might readd my assassin to the 'IBoughtAllOfMyItems' clan :lol:

Doesn't help that my warrior went from full +7 chitin and +7 raptor to full shell and glowy raptor over night.... damn that generous devile and his lending stuff out making me look all unlegit

<3 really

Lizora

If u all gonna sell it for USD move forward to ebay wich is all about real cash...

1. selling for real cash = ebay

2. Buying for real cash = search ebay or something like ebay. If u dont find anything there then u could ask here if someone sells it..

Only my oppinion about the whole real cash trading...

:wub: :wub: :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Lizora
    If u all gonna sell it for USD move forward to ebay wich is all about real cash...

1. selling for real cash = ebay

2. Buying for real cash = search ebay or something like ebay. If u dont find anything there then u could ask here if someone sells it..

Only my oppinion about the whole real cash trading...

:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    the problem with ebay is that you dont know the guy or have never even spoken with the guy. Sure we dont know everyone here but I can name at least 10-15 people off the top of my head who I know wouldnt scam me. Ebay, is just a screen name and you havent been exposed to this guy long enough to put enough trust to buy. Selling on the other hand is a different story.

Phosgene

btw as for ebay..
    ebay support teh babashop so im against it .
    but selling shits with paypal is totally fine .

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

its all babashop...

ure buying items for USD

its creates unfair gameplay, thats why its against the rules.

PriesTesS

When i'm done with this game, i would like to sell my char for a fair price, tbh. After all, i did work for it (ofcorse had fun along the way), and payed premium since the beginning (gold when i lvl'ed) + 1 time 800 kc.

It's not like if u don't allow selling things for usd trough this forum it's gonna stop the duping or the cheating, now is it.
    If it were, i'd be all in favour of it.

edit:
    Oh and when u talk bout fair, think of this scenario:

a 16 year old that goes to school - has no income other then his weekly allowence from his parents, and 4 - 4,5 months of vaction a year.

a 30 year old that works 40 hours a week + a household, enough income to get by, and 4 weeks of vaction a year.

Keep in mind that items and lvl are mainly bout the time u put in.

Spells

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast