View Poll Results: Do you think we should enforce a rule to stop USD sales in the market sections?

Voters
236. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

142 60.17%
  • No

94 39.83%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Sales and Purchases for real life cash

This is a discussion on Sales and Purchases for real life cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ++++++++++++++++++++++999999999999999999999...
Page: 5

bukovski

++++++++++++++++++++++999999999999999999999

As much as I agree with Paddy that USD transcations aren't good for the game, I disagree with not allowing them on this forum. Why?

Cause this game is foobar. Nothing we do will have any effect whatsoever on the game. Even if every single person in this forum stops buying premium, it won't do any damage to K2. Even if we all stop buying items from moradon, prices wont drop. Why? Cause we are less than 5% of USKO.

Blocking USD transaction will have the only effect of making players move to different forums where they are allowed to. Nothing will change. USD are now considered a standard by many ppl and I think we should just try to clean up this forum from scammers. That will make a difference. Add a reputation hack so ppl know who they can "trust" (that is subject to time cause u never know).

We can't block the sun with 1 finger. This forum or any other forum won't be able to stop all the things going on in USKO. Only K2 can stop this. I think we should adapt to this new situation and try to provide services that help users make the right decisions.

Don_E

ye now who have all gear bought from kom or from someone esle sure they are against that coz who want that someone else have better gear than your own gear.let it be like it is coz this buing/selling is fuked good game anyway.

wendigo

Devile is right... we cant do nothing about this situation...
    this forum have only ppl that really care with the game and we r really less than 5%.

if admins close topics and ban all ppl that try to sell something, for sure that another forum will be created (if this isnt already exists) with TONS of paypal merchants.

Another important thing that we cant do nothing to change... drop rate SUX, rarely we can get a good unique and some uniques doesnt drop anymore and, the worst of all, the game is out of control and dupers smile every day when they wake up thinking: "what i'll dupe today and sell for some legit stupid player?"

moradon is dead... no players buy there anymore and this only can be changed with massive help of all comunity... we can just make our job, but still need 95% of all doing their job too.

src_132

I personally have made around 30 grand off this raggy game and I think there isnt a problem with selling or buying items so long as they are legit... like.. not buying from kogoldbars and komutan.

you mean to tell us that you have made 30 grand in LEGIT farmed items .... YEAH RIGHT

S > ITEMS FOR USD :rollseyes:

redfieldTnT

devil its f.u.b.a.r fucked.up.beyond.all.recognition

AviT

Default Re: Sales and Purchases for real life cash

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Well from what i can see alot of people are moving away from USD purchases which in my opinion is a possitive thing. With so many recent scams occuring which effectivly steal peoples real life money, I have been wondering if we at KO4Life could help improve the state of real life cash transactions occuring for in game items by deleting any USD related purchases and sales posts and maybe enforcing penalties for constant offenders etc. It's just a suggestion at the moment which is why i'm looking for peoples input.
    What's you opinion?

I personally feel we need to take this game back to the virtual world, reduce the number of people being scammed for real life cash and keep whats in the game in the game. I'm getting sick of asking for an offer and being offered dollars.

//URunFasterWithSizeDoesMatter

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funiest thing i have read since i started reading these forums

SomeNoob

i think ppl who bought most / all of theyre gear are just fuking nerds :lol:
    i mean, why spend money on a free game? so u feel though in an online game? -_- oki men....
    i can understand ppl want the best items for theyre chars, but paying over 200$ or smth for a weapon +8, i think its a bit geeky.. but thats my opinion

being a though guy in a online game by spending USD on it ... freaky ...

Zparda

Ask for forbide the trades for USD is smthg stupid. The thing is change ppl mind what is imposible

I remember MYKO not so many ppl get item's for USD and stuff. Now USKO is so fuked there is no solution. I think some ppl just want evoid some1 else get stronger than them.

I think KOM and similars make the game unfair and so far just rich and ppl who spend all his time can pwn

Imagine if the son of Carlos of England (Morax bf)want play KO lol all Jewels +5 and shell +10 xD

Amine

The only solution for this problem is to fix the dupe method, and make a coins wipe in all the accounts of the all the servers. But again, K2 cant do soo much, cuz they can't change the source code, only MGAMES can ..., expeted wiping all the coins .

morax

Default Re: Sales and Purchases for real life cash

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Well from what i can see alot of people are moving away from USD purchases which in my opinion is a possitive thing. With so many recent scams occuring which effectivly steal peoples real life money, I have been wondering if we at KO4Life could help improve the state of real life cash transactions occuring for in game items by deleting any USD related purchases and sales posts and maybe enforcing penalties for constant offenders etc. It's just a suggestion at the moment which is why i'm looking for peoples input.
    What's you opinion?

I personally feel we need to take this game back to the virtual world, reduce the number of people being scammed for real life cash and keep whats in the game in the game. I'm getting sick of asking for an offer and being offered dollars.

//URunFasterWithSizeDoesMatter
    Not selling/buying for USD? I dont think your the one who should have posted that paddy?

I can see your point selling for USD is getting people screwed over but rather than not allowing it on the forum if people are going to do it id rather they did it here so there could be some consistancy and people know who scammers/respected players are who can be trusted. By all means if charlie raises his motherfucking stupid head ban his posts but if some legit player is trying to sell for USD then i think we should allow it...

USD is a fact of life for this game.

Zparda :wub:

Say NO to Nazi forum dictatorships

lau

it s to late to do anything , just wait another compagny bought this game nd run it

Rentzusuken

Hmm, I don't care to read the replies, but no, don't restrict trade on the forums that involve USD. If anyone wants to enforce that it should be K2 and not a non-official website. People will do what they want regardless of what you try to do, so the only thing that will come of it will be less traffic as there will always be some other alternative to facilitate the USD trades.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast