Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SAME Xtrap Error

This is a discussion on SAME Xtrap Error within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its been 3 weeks and i cant get it working, my computer still reboots after i log in the game. ...
Page: 1

llJuanMall

Its been 3 weeks and i cant get it working, my computer still reboots after i log in the game. There is a topic about this in the technical support section but few people look at it so i decided to post it here.
    Everytime i get in the game i get this xtrap error which says" elligal program(MEMORYCRACK) ..."
    if anyone knows how to fix it pls post it....

thxs in advance

aren't there alot of topics about xtrap errors? try to find help there

i get this error sometimes too, but it works when i try to login in afterwards. happens 1/10 times when i try to login

llJuanMall

i know that there are alot of topics about this but none of them fix the problem thats why im posting in general section, more people look at this section than technical support....
    HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!

Well JuanMa, I re-installed Windows and deleted all my files on my pc, because it was to slow.
    Now my pc is faster and KO is doing well for the moment. Working fine.

llJuanMall

so there is no other way to fix this problem??? only formating the hard drive??

No idea, lol.
    I had a virus with Internet Explorer maybe that was what fked me up, I don't know.
    But the formating the hard drive worked for me.

beanso

Got any P2P programs open?
    Bittorrent, Limewire, etc.?

If you do, close them.
    uTorrent was triggering Xtrap for me.

urbanphoenix

right whta i did was i logged on to the official website download the direct X file again change it for the old one and haven't had the prob since

llJuanMall

right whta i did was i logged on to the official website download the direct X file again change it for the old one and haven't had the prob since[/b]
    i'll try that, thxs for the reply.
    i still have the problem even after the xtrap update... i dont really know if today's maintance will fix this or make it worse..

Ensan

Hi aga ..

hmmm

Try this i hope it work wiht u

open Run.. from start menu and type " cmd " it will show u " WINDIOWS\system32\cmd.exe " type in it " ipconfig/flushdns "

GL

BB

llJuanMall

Hi aga ..

hmmm

Try this i hope it work wiht u

open Run.. from start menu and type " cmd " it will show u " WINDIOWS\system32\cmd.exe " type in it " ipconfig/flushdns "

GL

BB[/b]
    tried that too, nothing......... :angry:

Ensan

then get for u a new pc and samsh ur old one :\

then get for u a new pc and samsh ur old one :\[/b]
    +1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

macheco

well, i had the same problem, i think, im not to good on pcs so i ready in one forum that u have to download came cam or came can lite and login to knight using this program, so i did it and now i can enter, but the bad thing is that i MUST open the came cam cause if i dont do it i can enter to the game, well i dont... but if it help there it is. Also the topic is on ko4life forums on tech support i think, it calls " problem with xtrap" and a guy gives many options, u should ready it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast