Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Samma in DLW

This is a discussion on Samma in DLW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Snapps- "FUK OFF U TURKS" hahaha... <_< GAY :wacko:...
Page: 2

FlyingCat

Originally posted by Snapps-
    "FUK OFF U TURKS"

hahaha...
    <_< GAY :wacko:

We tried it on pahos, with the same party, same the timne it took to kil cz samma, we had only tooken that 1/2 hp. o.o

Magelord1257

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    We tried it on pahos, with the same party, same the timne it took to kil cz samma, we had only tooken that 1/2 hp. o.o
    My party was also boss hunting in Patos ^_^ . In the bowl at one time, there was atleast one samma, one Shaula, and more than 6 riotes. After killing 3 Riotes and getting no drops, the orcs came and stole the spot

Flay

Originally posted by Gate7
    Congrats on drop but em ok, it aint that difficult. Last boss run I did on DCZ I took down lesath and samma one after the other with 960 and no duffs. Acouple of Lamias also decided to join ... But keep going at it - just watch your backs, I might be round the corner :-)
    tell this noob called havic, he logged in while servers were down, then servers came up b4 log in... he was only 1 in bowl, a warrior with shell paul 6 and glave 8 and only kills javana bark, then goes and kills kekuri in moradon... he also made a trip in lufer but didnt attk atilla

vanlordacc

we killed samma on patos 4 times, all coin's ._." gj on gigax :wub:

Magelord1257

Ah CanYouDigit, i remember seeing you in dcz yesterday ^_^

Flay

Originally posted by ||VanLord||
    we killed samma on patos 4 times, all coin's ._." gj on gigax *:wub:
    i know what u mean, we usualy get a samma every boss restart, i killed 1 in cz a few mins ago and 1 in cz and eslant 2 days ago, and tons b4 that and they all coined :S

Speed of Dark

I got today in dcz rom and ss :wub:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12