Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SapientesGladio Ninjalooters

This is a discussion on SapientesGladio Ninjalooters within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all i didnt loot candy i didnt loot not one chest. 2nd of all after all taht i ...
Page: 2

first of all i didnt loot candy i didnt loot not one chest. 2nd of all after all taht i stopped attadcking and sat down away from the mobs, and candy was still being looted. so you believe 4fun if you want but i know that i didnt loot candy and the other warrior didnt loot any candy so taht narrows it down to 2 sapientes in the party and 4 others that couldve looted taht candy. so come in here admiting to your clan ninja looting all you want i'm glad so we know how stupid pollacks really are.

It says sapientes cause i wrote sapientes god the jokes about polish ppl being dumb really are true, AND let me ask you this if it was becuase someone looted ONE CANDY why did he keep doing it over and over. He ninja looted 4 times. sorry but theres no way you can defend taht. and if you see in that screen shot candy was still being looted even when i was in town so dont say i looted it because i wouldnt but not everyone is as fair as me i see and just liek MrsOwnage said Egzo also ninja loots so the topic title is correct. So far 2 sapientes ninja looting. Anyone else want to add af ew more? =p

Banned

first of all i didnt loot candy i didnt loot not one chest. 2nd of all after all taht i stopped attadcking and sat down away from the mobs, and candy was still being looted. so you believe 4fun if you want but i know that i didnt loot candy and the other warrior didnt loot any candy so taht narrows it down to 2 sapientes in the party and 4 others that couldve looted taht candy. so come in here admiting to your clan ninja looting all you want i'm glad so we know how stupid pollacks really are.[/b]
    sorry didnt make sense , umm... if you really have a prob find a gm cause im guessing there the only ones who really give a shit ,goodluck with that hope they get banned cause i dont belive children should be able to play this game

ooo

solution= dont go jurad

Hemp Gru

i'm glad so we know how stupid pollacks really are.

It says sapientes cause i wrote sapientes god the jokes about polish ppl being dumb really are true and the day i'm scared of any ko players is the day i fly over to poland and kill a ko player. enough said.[/b]

1 Question what the fuck ur country is? maybe lets speak about urs?

omg hempru gay

Hemp Gru

where the fuck have u been!?
    unleashed

where the fuck have u been!?
    unleashed[/b]
    dota nub

half of them bugged delos and i think it was SG who even admitted they did isiloon on G2.

aero

half of them bugged delos and i think it was SG who even admitted they did isiloon on G2.[/b]
    yup it was, along with Bloodline I think?

Why did you cross out the rouges name ?

EGZO

yup it was, along with Bloodline I think? [/b]

Wrong if we would bug then for sure alone so stay away from bloodline......and Where the hell u saw any1 addmited we did???

Wrong if we would bug then for sure alone so stay away from bloodline......and Where the hell u saw any1 addmited we did???[/b]
    Ko official forums, aviv/kloud posted it.

Siscco u cunt i know jokes about polish they are old and not funny and everyone knows how americans are : fuking ignorants like you go and cry about these 9m jeeeeez.

EatMeTheMage

first of all i didnt loot candy i didnt loot not one chest. 2nd of all after all taht i stopped attadcking and sat down away from the mobs, and candy was still being looted. so you believe 4fun if you want but i know that i didnt loot candy and the other warrior didnt loot any candy so taht narrows it down to 2 sapientes in the party and 4 others that couldve looted taht candy. so come in here admiting to your clan ninja looting all you want i'm glad so we know how stupid pollacks really are.
    It says sapientes cause i wrote sapientes god the jokes about polish ppl being dumb really are true, AND let me ask you this if it was becuase someone looted ONE CANDY why did he keep doing it over and over. He ninja looted 4 times. sorry but theres no way you can defend taht. and if you see in that screen shot candy was still being looted even when i was in town so dont say i looted it because i wouldnt but not everyone is as fair as me i see and just liek MrsOwnage said Egzo also ninja loots so the topic title is correct. So far 2 sapientes ninja looting. Anyone else want to add af ew more? =p[/b]
    Do you honestly think being racist helps your arguement?

redevil12

Hate and racism here...

Polish people are less dumb then those posting hate here...

Blame K2 for candy...

Please close !!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast