Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SARSALA... who the fuk is he ???

This is a discussion on SARSALA... who the fuk is he ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix If you used apos to get to level 70 you would struggle making sense. Has to ...
Page: 2

desert_them

Originally posted by Felix
    If you used apos to get to level 70 you would struggle making sense. Has to be one of the most supid things to xp on to get to 70
    My elder brother 's not on the pc because of his job. he sees to kill apostle that ave no danger for making xp. In lvl 69 he earned %14 xp in a day killing apostle

desert_them

Originally posted by desert_them+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desert_them)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    If you used apos to get to level 70 you would struggle making sense. Has to be one of the most supid things to xp on to get to 70
    My elder brother 's not on the pc because of his job. he sees to kill apostle that ave no danger for making xp. In lvl 69 he earned %14 xp in a day killing apostle[/b]
    if you were sarsala what would you like to kill for xp FELİX?

LookBehindYou

Originally posted by desert_them+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desert_them)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    My elder brother 's not on the pc because of his job. he sees to kill apostle that ave no danger for making xp. In lvl 69 he earned %14 xp in a day killing apostle[/b]
    Sunlight is good... :P

Trii

Originally posted by desert_them@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix

My elder brother 's not on the pc because of his job. he sees to kill apostle that ave no danger for making xp. In lvl 69 he earned %14 xp in a day killing apostle
    if you were sarsala what would you like to kill for xp FELİX?[/b]
    3 spot troll or solo golems is the best xp u can get, some 2 spot TW are good too

desert_them

Originally posted by Trii+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Trii)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico
    lol that guy raid me and my friend at dms with a priest buffer, he was hitting me arround 500, and HELL YES THATS TOO HARD, probably using str jewelry, cuz he die really fast, he also got a raptor +8 *:mellow:
    every orc warrior has a raptor +8 now, even those in half plates[/b]
    hi guyS
    im sarsala ' s brother , we going to 70 on d2 d3 linate apostles.
    and we buy all items with $$$ items is raptor +8 giga 2h lıght +8 w.e w.p dual roc. vs vs items.. $$$

wastyrx

Originally posted by Trii@
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

lol that guy raid me and my friend at dms with a priest buffer, he was hitting me arround 500, and HELL YES THATS TOO HARD, probably using str jewelry, cuz he die really fast, he also got a raptor +8 *:mellow:

every orc warrior has a raptor +8 now, even those in half plates
    hi guyS
    and we buy all items with $$$ items is raptor +8 giga 2h lıght +8 w.e w.p dual roc. vs vs items.. $$$[/b]
    Slm

desert_them

Originally posted by wastyrx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wastyrx)</div>
    Originally posted by desert_them+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desert_them)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Trii
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-xourico

every orc warrior has a raptor +8 now, even those in half plates
    hi guyS
    and we buy all items with $$$ items is raptor +8 giga 2h lıght +8 w.e w.p dual roc. vs vs items.. $$$[/b]
    Slm[/b][/quote]

a.selam

Garmonbozia

Why yall continually pissing off other ppls? I'm really bored this forum.

GooGy

go d2 apostle spots noobs..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12