it says outdated version but i have downloaded the patches..

This is a discussion on it says outdated version but i have downloaded the patches.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I couldnet connect to ftp server so i decided to download patches manualt, i downloaded all patchs from 1454 to ...
Page: 1

eWo-eWo

I couldnet connect to ftp server so i decided to download patches manualt, i downloaded all patchs from 1454 to 1479 and unpacked them in ko folder, after that i went to option and changed version to 1479.. but when i loggin game it says Outdated version, please install newest version... can anyone help me with this problem ?

Banned

I couldnet connect to ftp server so i decided to download patches manualt, i downloaded all patchs from 1454 to 1479 and unpacked them in ko folder, after that i went to option and changed version to 1479.. but when i loggin game it says Outdated version, please install newest version... can anyone help me with this problem ?[/b]
    If you clear the number of version in options of the knight online and put 1479 the error is same?
    If dont work, go to : My Computer > Disc Local > Programs > Knight Online (paste of the game) and click on the past saying Server.

When you click, the past will be show something that :

[Server]
    Count=1
    IP0=login.knightonlineworld.com

[Version]
    Files=1479

[Join]
    Registration site=http://www.knightonlineworld.com/joinus.asp
    [IncludeExe]
    Last=1479

If dont work, dont know :P