On a scale of 1-10. How Douchy is this?

This is a discussion on On a scale of 1-10. How Douchy is this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; HItems offer: Posted by r1ckyb0by I have already bought the fov and dread with IGC. Do you still have the ...
Page: 1

Default On a scale of 1-10. How Douchy is this?

HItems offer:
    Posted by r1ckyb0by
    I have already bought the fov and dread with IGC. Do you still have the crystal neck? If so, how much USD/IGC do you want for it?
    Seller

hi mate,

the crystal neck is still mine.

i'll give it away for 250m... think it is a fair price (i paid much more )

let me know if u want it.

greetings
    ME:
    Before I left for work this morning:

I am logged on A2, character name is (name hidden). I am set up by the anvil in Moradon with a buying merchant for a crystal neck +2 for 250mil.

Thanks
    Seller
    hi mate

sry... was'nt on till now in ko4life

i set up an merchant in a1 too... CN+2 was sold for 300m... sry

ty anyway and gl to get yours

best regards
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 03-11-2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Edited to clear the name of the seller

First of all why you mad bro? Trying to make som1 look bad xD

You making urself look bad really. You set up a Buying merchant with the Guy that was gonna sell you 's name

Oviously even if he havent sell it for 300 or 250 Selling to a buying merchant that has ur name is rlly dumb

umadbrah.

LOL, not mad. Dissapointed.

I don't know about up there in New York, but where I come from a deal made is a deal made. Hell, at least give me the opportunity to match what it was being put up for if your aren't happy with the buying price. I would have still bought it at 300m.

And about the buying merch, look at my sig brah. It's not like I am buying an Iron neck. [/facepalm]

EDITED: The buying merchant name that was deleted in the first post was my character's name. And when two people who are half the world apart, need to do a trade, buy merch is sometimes more convenient.
    Last edited by r1ckyb0by; 03-11-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Little archer Senior Member

lol, if i had a better offer i would sell right awya

ur the douche

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    lol, if i had a better offer i would sell right awya

ur the douche
    And your word is worthless

Little archer Senior Member

itt asking a question and flaming anyone that disagrees

ur the douche for even posting it here, with names and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    itt asking a question and flaming anyone that disagrees

ur the douche for even posting it here, with names and everything.
    You know, your right. I should not have printed the name, hence it has been deleted.

BTW - I really don't recall flaming rambo14k, but you are open to your own interpretation of the reply.

And the more I reflect on it, I guess you are right again. I am the douche for expecting people to have the same values in a game that I hold myself to in real life.

Question answered. Close thread please.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

well in my eyes, if i got a better off that i couldn't refuse i would sell it away, otherwise i usually pm the buyers who were interested in it first. but like i said, i would pm the other buyer only if the offer is better but not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    well in my eyes, if i got a better off that i couldn't refuse i would sell it away, otherwise i usually pm the buyers who were interested in it first. but like i said, i would pm the other buyer only if the offer is better but not good enough.
    Thats true but would you PM som1 who has a buying merchant and Knows ur name even tho u got a better offer?

Cmon buying merchant ha.ck, if som1 PM you and got ur Name they will end up paying 1 COin

Not saying that you were using that just saying that if the guy knew anything, you werent gonna get it

LOL, not mad. Dissapointed.

I don't know about up there in New York, but where I come from a deal made is a deal made. Hell, at least give me the opportunity to match what it was being put up for if your aren't happy with the buying price. I would have still bought it at 300m.

And about the buying merch, look at my sig brah. It's not like I am buying an Iron neck. [/facepalm]

EDITED: The buying merchant name that was deleted in the first post was my character's name. And when two people who are half the world apart, need to do a trade, buy merch is sometimes more convenient.

You still shouldnt rage/post/getmad Over something like that

Btw the guy is 3 of a Deuche for not Pming you at least to tell you that it was on merchant. your like 6 of a deuche for ovious reasons( think bout it for a sec Is just logic)

Lol what u expect from him in that situation? :P ofc evry1 would've taken the 300m over 250? tho i wouldn't sell items if i made a deal with someone.. idk u didnt ask for him to reserve it u just kinda made an offer to trade if u meet :P