Scam my items? Get owned.....HAHAHAHAHAH

This is a discussion on Scam my items? Get owned.....HAHAHAHAHAH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; me=elements of Zeal Scammer=Brazialian chick=July July > says: man July > says: i got banned July > says: u know ...
Page: 1

shadowhax

Default Scam my items? Get owned.....HAHAHAHAHAH

me=elements of Zeal
    Scammer=Brazialian chick=July

July > says:
    man
    July > says:
    i got banned
    July > says:
    u know why
    »¦ еℓємёитѕ øғ zєаℓ ¦«8 more wins till 1000 wins/768 losses/Total playtime 3 mths. says:
    hhahaha
    »¦ еℓємёитѕ øғ zєаℓ ¦«8 more wins till 1000 wins/768 losses/Total playtime 3 mths. says:
    macro
    July > says:
    no is for macro
    July > says:
    is for item
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    whatd they say?
    July > says:
    u itens if hack?
    link please
    July > says:
    u itens is hack?
    no
    my items are legit
    July > says:
    no , in my login : Say this
    July > says:
    You are banned for hack iten
    LOL
    LOL!!
    July > says:
    u itens is hack man?
    nope
    I made myself
    July > says:
    omg
    July > says:
    why i got ban
    tell me
    exact msg?
    July > says:
    You are Banned Permanent
    July > says:
    Cause : Hacks itens
    ROFL
    GG!!!
    July > says:
    you itens is hack man?
    dunno
    dont care
    u talk shit to me....so I dont care
    July > says:

see? this is why
    u dont mess with me
    July > says:
    man say me really
    July > says:
    you itens is hack iten?
    dont know
    dont CARE
    so bb to ko 4 u also
    July > says:
    =(
    July > says:
    i go play warcraft
    July > says:
    u wanna?
    wtf
    look
    listen here
    k
    I DONT LIKE YOU k
    U talk
    shit
    too much
    July > says:
    ok
    July > says:
    i go play alone

Stupid brazlian chicks....yes she is 1

She got banned for scmaming me

DisillusionedIdealogue

so you are braggin that you sold someone hacked items? wow, are u an idiot or what? :huh:

Im gettin fed up of all these stupid fucking topics

Karpsu

Luckily you got the ability to lock/delete the topics and ban the posters.

shadowhax

Read closely people

my items werent hacked, she got banned for "HACKING" my items

GG k2

thats good then ^^

u have to specify with ppl these days and i'd suggest editing ur post theres a buncha retards that jus scim through first message and spam ur topic

shadowhax

Yup GG private ^^

DisillusionedIdealogue

Actually private I read every word, and I read quite well. I reread the conversation and it still seems to me like this guy sold the brazilian guy some bugged/hacked/duped items which caused him to be banned. It seems highly unlikely someone would hack someone, then msn him to have a discussion about it, then amiably ask him to go play warcraft. From the title you gave him, "Scammer", it would seem he tried to scam you on some trade but you scammed him by giving him some hacked crap.

And she said the reason stated for the ban was "Hack items" not "Hacking items". But of course since i dont know how to read i didnt notice or remember that.. :rollseyes:

shadowhax

OR her grammar sucks...

I asked her for Clarifacation and she said she was banned becuz GM thot those items werent hers...'

MY ITEMS WERE LEGIT KID..dont talk if u dunno WTF ur talking about

Aluzion

I like how tapion tries to hide himeself lol h43r:

shadowhax

What do u mean?

Razzmiester

dudes

( i wud say niggas but yall jus bitch at me )

tapion aint a hacker/duper/scammer

or whatever the fuk yall say

all hes sayin the gurl got banned for the items she had