Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scam watch yo self

This is a discussion on Scam watch yo self within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol you think thats bad. ever since i started playing in pathos, i already received 3 letters. all looked so ...
Page: 2

lol you think thats bad. ever since i started playing in pathos, i already received 3 letters. all looked so legit too. its easy to know its a scam why???? BECAUSE K2 DONT GIVE SHIT OUT FOR FREEE !! <> money leechers

Banned

Gz on winning

If anyone falls for that shit, then they need to get hacked then they can learn from experience.

I got hacked that way on Runescape about 7 years ago, never been scammed after besides from 1 friend that stole my old priest.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

sender was GamersFirstTeam, writen in half decent english

c-west btw

[/b]
    yeah i heard this dude on ares server does that info on it here &#39;;s
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=245905

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

If anyone falls for that shit, then they need to get hacked then they can learn from experience.
    I got hacked that way on Runescape about 7 years ago, never been scammed after besides from 1 friend that stole my old priest.[/b]
    i was stacked on diablo 2(freind gave me items) and some fagget told me 2 go 2 a website and i started 2 run around and drop my items, never been scammed since :lol:

DarkSynth

had that 1 before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12