Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scamed by Doom356

This is a discussion on Scamed by Doom356 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by flamthrow 1st myko server when it had just opened schrotti, pathos I believe it was called. No, ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by flamthrow
    1st myko server when it had just opened schrotti, pathos I believe it was called.
    No, try again. First MYKO server was Adonis, unless I am very much mistaken, Pathos, on the other hand, was third server added to MYKO.

flamthrow

naa shurt it wasnt. It had just been released for the 1st closed beta. They didnt even have 2 servers back then.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

u know this gives us even more reasons for calling u dumb ? playing this game for such a along period yet again getting scammed... good job

flamthrow

Makes you feel better doesnt it? Schrotti you obviously have some issues, first of all this topic isnt about me nor about any of you selfcentered folks. Its about warning the community about a scammer. Since you guys dont give a fuck, why dont you just piss off and follow your interests?

obviously im following my interests already and obviously i also reached my goal.
    having another retard getting upset about me and starting a flame war...

awww so cute

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Makes you feel better doesnt it? Schrotti you obviously have some issues, first of all this topic isnt about me nor about any of you selfcentered folks. Its about warning the community about a scammer. Since you guys dont give a fuck, why dont you just piss off and follow your interests?
    self centered? ur the one that keeps goin on like this is some charity case and we should all be thanking u from the bottom of our hearts then go on to talk about how uve been playing before any of us etc etc

ur the one thats self centered...open ur eyes

flamthrow

I just pointed out that even after playing for so long I've only now gotten scammed, for the first time. I havent asked you nor schrotti to jump on this thread now did I? I didnt ask for any charity either. Now will you please just stop talking, your not helping. Have you ever gotten scammed? Any of you? Or hacked? Coz If so; I missed out on jumping on the thread and posting some useless comments.

yes i did lemme search the thread for u to reply on it.. ur welcome baba i enjoy the daily flame wars on here

here u go.. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...43&highlight=bb

I just pointed out that even after playing for so long I've only now gotten scammed, for the first time. I havent asked you nor schrotti to jump on this thread now did I? I didnt ask for any charity either. Now will you please just stop talking, your not helping. Have you ever gotten scammed? Any of you? Or hacked? Coz If so; I missed out on jumping on the thread and posting some useless comments.
    im not an idiot so why would i get scammed?

hacked? nope and ive given good reason to be hacked too...ive pissed off 90% of the turkish population and didnt get hacked(even though i got many threats about it) then re-pissed them off when i got unbanned and didnt get hacked(and again got tons of threats about it)

flamthrow

schrotti I was just pointing out that people which you dont know just taking the piss out of you in such a situation isnt really helping. I dont see why I should post on that thread coz it isnt any of my buisness goodluck getting back on your feet if you havent already. And Im not flaming if I did piss off someone other than the scammers and cheaters I'll apologize. Just next time, plz dont jump on a thread if you dont have anything usefull to add. Thx

schrotti I was just pointing out that people which you dont know just taking the piss out of you in such a situation isnt really helping. I dont see why I should post on that thread coz it isnt any of my buisness goodluck getting back on your feet if you havent already. And Im not flaming if I did piss off someone other than the scammers and cheaters I'll apologize. Just next time, plz dont jump on a thread if you dont have anything usefull to add. Thx
    then maybe u should post in the right section?

flamthrow

Geez always finding some different dont you?

wideload620

Player has been removed

No longer in DeadShotCorps

Banned

i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that play on that server......

wideload620

Originally posted by flippin
    i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that play on that server......
    This is the Ares server not Diez

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast