Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64

Scamed by Doom356

This is a discussion on Scamed by Doom356 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wideload620+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wideload620)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-flippin i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by wideload620+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wideload620)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that play on that server......
    This is the Ares server not Diez[/b]
    i think hes refering to me schrotti and shurt...but thing is none of us play diez anymore...and schrotti is the only one of us who even play ko at all anymore

  2. #47
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by flippin
    i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that play on that server......
    If people in general wouldn't be retarded and simple-minded, I wouldn't be a prick.

  3. #48
    mammlea
    Guest

    Default

    sorry for ur loss flame

    and conratz cama for ur 3k+ posts of bullshit, ur the best spammer in here, peace!

  4. #49
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by mammlea
    sorry for ur loss flame

    and conratz cama for ur 3k+ posts of bullshit, ur the best spammer in here, *peace!
    im sorry...my post count doesnt mean jack shit to me but i see it means something to u... is ur epenis small and jealous of my post count? honestly ive told admins/mods many times if they wanna reduce my post count to 0 feel free to i dont care about my post count, i post whats on my mind in all its honesty and glory if u dont like it then tough shit for u eh?

  5. #50
    mammlea
    Guest

    Default

    i obviuosly read about 10-20 replies u made and then i looked at ur post count

    around those 10-20 90% were bullshit and blame, so make ur own conclusion xD

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Originally posted by mammlea
    i obviuosly read about 10-20 replies u made and then i looked at ur post count

    around those 10-20 90% were bullshit and blame, so make ur own conclusion xD
    so tru, he just talk shit to ppl.
    And some ppl must think before they start to flame, they look so stupid not knowing anything.
    and sad to see u got scammed Flametrow, remeber u as one of the best rogue

  7. #52
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by Madman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madman)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea
    i obviuosly read about 10-20 replies u made and then i looked at ur post count

    around those 10-20 90% were bullshit and blame, so make ur own conclusion xD
    so tru, he just talk shit to ppl.
    And some ppl must think before they start to flame, they look so stupid not knowing anything.
    and sad to see u got scammed Flametrow, remeber u as one of the best rogue[/b]
    i flame idiots...if people dont want to be flamed maybe they should post in the right sections and start using search

  8. #53
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Madman@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea

    i obviuosly read about 10-20 replies u made and then i looked at ur post count

    around those 10-20 90% were bullshit and blame, so make ur own conclusion xD


    so tru, he just talk shit to ppl.
    And some ppl must think before they start to flame, they look so stupid not knowing anything.
    and sad to see u got scammed Flametrow, remeber u as one of the best rogue
    i flame idiots...if people dont want to be flamed maybe they should post in the right sections and start using search[/b]
    And yet... If I said that, it would be deemed inappropriate by 2/3 of the forum. I completely agree with the above statement.

  9. #54
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    STFU NAZI MOD! :angry:

  10. #55
    flamthrow
    Guest

    Default

    What does using search have to do with anything cama? Just wondering.

  11. #56
    Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    nazıland
    Posts
    3,482

    Default

    he meant , using search in generall.

  12. #57
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by flamthrow
    What does using search have to do with anything cama? Just wondering.
    In this particular case, nothing. However, in 99.9999% of the other posts about random shit on this forum, a quick, 5 second search, could save me time which is currently spent deleting/moving/locking pointless threads.

  13. #58
    flamthrow
    Guest

    Default

    It still has nothing to do with this thread now does it? Also calling me an idiot constantly has nothing to do with it. Did I ask for any opinions?

  14. #59
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by flamthrow
    It still has nothing to do with this thread now does it? Also calling me an idiot constantly has nothing to do with it. Did I ask for any opinions?
    appropriate sections applies to this thread...cheaters section, account prob section...both are better sections for this post

    now ull say: no one reads those sections

    then ill say: u said this post was a warning for people if people dont wish to read those sections then thats their fault they dont get the warning

  15. #60
    flamthrow
    Guest

    Default

    I could have said the usual "noone reads those sections" the first time you mentioned it, did I do that? Now stop talking for me. Off to bed gn to y'all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •