Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Scamed by Doom356

This is a discussion on Scamed by Doom356 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wideload620+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wideload620)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-flippin i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by wideload620+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wideload620)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that play on that server......
    This is the Ares server not Diez[/b]
    i think hes refering to me schrotti and shurt...but thing is none of us play diez anymore...and schrotti is the only one of us who even play ko at all anymore

Originally posted by flippin
    i'm glad i don't play on diez seems there's a lot of pricks that play on that server......
    If people in general wouldn't be retarded and simple-minded, I wouldn't be a prick.

mammlea

sorry for ur loss flame

and conratz cama for ur 3k+ posts of bullshit, ur the best spammer in here, peace!

Originally posted by mammlea
    sorry for ur loss flame

and conratz cama for ur 3k+ posts of bullshit, ur the best spammer in here, *peace!
    im sorry...my post count doesnt mean jack shit to me but i see it means something to u... is ur epenis small and jealous of my post count? honestly ive told admins/mods many times if they wanna reduce my post count to 0 feel free to i dont care about my post count, i post whats on my mind in all its honesty and glory if u dont like it then tough shit for u eh?

mammlea

i obviuosly read about 10-20 replies u made and then i looked at ur post count

around those 10-20 90% were bullshit and blame, so make ur own conclusion xD

Originally posted by mammlea

so tru, he just talk shit to ppl.
    And some ppl must think before they start to flame, they look so stupid not knowing anything.
    and sad to see u got scammed Flametrow, remeber u as one of the best rogue

Originally posted by Madman+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madman)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea

And some ppl must think before they start to flame, they look so stupid not knowing anything.
    and sad to see u got scammed Flametrow, remeber u as one of the best rogue[/b]
    i flame idiots...if people dont want to be flamed maybe they should post in the right sections and start using search

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Madman@
    <!--QuoteBegin-mammlea

and sad to see u got scammed Flametrow, remeber u as one of the best rogue
    i flame idiots...if people dont want to be flamed maybe they should post in the right sections and start using search[/b]
    And yet... If I said that, it would be deemed inappropriate by 2/3 of the forum. I completely agree with the above statement.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

STFU NAZI MOD! :angry:

flamthrow

What does using search have to do with anything cama? Just wondering.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

he meant , using search in generall.

Originally posted by flamthrow
    What does using search have to do with anything cama? Just wondering.
    In this particular case, nothing. However, in 99.9999% of the other posts about random shit on this forum, a quick, 5 second search, could save me time which is currently spent deleting/moving/locking pointless threads.

flamthrow

It still has nothing to do with this thread now does it? Also calling me an idiot constantly has nothing to do with it. Did I ask for any opinions?

Originally posted by flamthrow
    It still has nothing to do with this thread now does it? Also calling me an idiot constantly has nothing to do with it. Did I ask for any opinions?
    appropriate sections applies to this thread...cheaters section, account prob section...both are better sections for this post

now ull say: no one reads those sections

then ill say: u said this post was a warning for people if people dont wish to read those sections then thats their fault they dont get the warning

flamthrow

I could have said the usual "noone reads those sections" the first time you mentioned it, did I do that? Now stop talking for me. Off to bed gn to y'all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast