Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Scamed by Doom356

This is a discussion on Scamed by Doom356 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some ppl say they reeched their gole when they start a "flame war" Seriusly if u wanna save time, u ...
Page: 5

Some ppl say they reeched their gole when they start a "flame war"
    Seriusly if u wanna save time, u can stop flame everyone.
    no point to talking with ppl that have 2-3k post with 90% falme, shit talking. It will always end with u know what <_<
    ( I dont say names they know who they are ^_^ )

Originally posted by flamthrow
    I could have said the usual "noone reads those sections" the first time you mentioned it, did I do that? Now stop talking for me. Off to bed gn to y'all.
    Unfortunately for you, this is a public forum.

Some ppl say they reeched their gole when they start a "flame war"

Seriusly if u wanna save time, u can stop flame everyone.
    no point to talking with ppl that have 2-3k post with 90% falme, shit talking. It will always end with u know what <_<
    ( I dont say names they know who they are ^_^ *)
    Flame wars can be quite entertaining actually. Imagine this forum without flame wars, it would be desolate.

Geez people can you get off his nuts, yes he was dumb for getting scammed, but if we go by the same logic I am sure many of you have lent items to people with that same chance.

Re-read this whole thread, he didn't deserve this treatment. Instead of flaming him maybe you mods should have moved this thread to the proper section.

Imagine this forum without flame wars, it would be desolate.
    You are completely right Shurt, without flame wars this site would have been dead a long time ago. Without flame wars maybe some of the members on this site would be mature about things instead of trying to bust everyones balls (this is aimed at no single person here). Stupid or not - flamethrow didn't deserve that kind of treatment... especially from mods.

You all are a great bunch of people and a lot of you I have played with in-game for years and I like you all but this is getting tiresome. This is just another reason I have quit coming to this site as much - the same flame wars over and over. Not like I can blame you guys this game is doomed anyways may as well suck all the drama you can out of it. :wub:

The second Devile became inactive professionalizm went out the window as expected.

I can even predict cama's future quote of my post. He will tell me to leave if I dont like how things are going here, and I guess thats what I will have to do.

Being a Moderator isn't about the pretty title you get. This thread has done 2 major things which you looked over or participated in.

1. Wrong section, you should have moved it a long time ago.
    2. Flames.

If thats not ur job then what is?

This forum is full of a bunch of old players who are getting tired of the game so they need something to yell about. What about the thread in the cheaters thread about Poka? Wonder why none of you said anything about it? Poka defended cheaters (and now accused as a scammer), yet you say nothing about it. When it comes down to it no one on here gets a flyin' shit who cheats and who doesen't. I cant think of anyone here who can truely call themselves clean, including myself. Even Devile - as much as he did for this game he DID violate the tos just as others have, even though he did so with justice.

My point being - it seems easy for everyone to throw stones at those they hate but when a friend does something wrong it comes second hand to them. I know I am included in that, I am being hypocritical myself but whatever... you get the point, this community is dieing and so are these forums.

ok sorry then, flame all you want. I aleady see nothing can stop u from doing that. -_-
    maybe just flame ppl that actually need to be flamed. for example the scammers and other cheater, not the one getting hurt by it. think about it...
    I think it will be more funn to flame them :rollseyes: its not few of them in this forum...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345