Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Scamed by James

This is a discussion on Scamed by James within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by KonjBezMilosti KO KILLER get over it lol, dont u have anything better to do, go play the ...
Page: 3

Proximus

Originally posted by KonjBezMilosti
    KO KILLER get over it lol, dont u have anything better to do, go play the newest MMORPG outside™
    I dont wanna join in on the flaming but,,,, isnt that just admitting CS dupes??...

'get over it'

I was pretty much not gonna post anything and give you the benefit of the doubt until I seen this post.

Bad move Konjo <_<

Hooray! I am from Croatia, and you all know what that means! That i fucking dupe, yeah! That`s right! <_<

KO_KILLER aren`t you ShadowAssasin by any chance? Same nicks, and bad grammar.

Speed

hes talking about croatianshredders or whatever , if ur from that clan u most likely have duped/injected shit ....

like mrav or konjo , they both seem to be selling like mad +8 items for all classes , uniques and bifrost shit all +8 , not to mention the biggest duper greyhawk with all +3 unique and +10 ib and they say he is legit lol ...

Default Re: Scamed by James

Originally posted by KonjBezMilosti
    It's kinda long story and i don't feel like telling it. I'm quiting KO, KonjoBezMilosti is sold naked. *
    [email protected]
    this is his email, he added me on MSN,thats how scam started. lol dont ever believe his storys, hes so low life, he probably lives in basement with his rat Pico. Hahah he told me hes got skyline car, a gang, bunch of friends, girls,houses and plays KO 24/7, what a great guy u can trust 100% *:rollseyes:
    i never knew u but u seem like a honest aga...take care irl and gluck with everything

KonjBezMilosti

Originally posted by Speed
    hes talking about croatianshredders or whatever , if ur from that clan u most likely *have duped/injected shit ....

like mrav or konjo , they both seem to be selling like mad +8 items for all classes , uniques and bifrost shit all +8 , not to mention the biggest duper greyhawk with all +3 unique and +10 ib and they say he is legit lol ...
    no we dont dupe and we never did dupe fragments so eat ur faking brains out while figuring out HOW WE GOT SO RICH!!!

Speed

lol ur not worth my time , ur whole clan is filled with dupers and thats the end of the story

KonjBezMilosti

ur an idiot

Originally posted by Speed

like mrav or konjo , they both seem to be selling like mad +8 items for all classes , uniques and bifrost shit all +8 ,
    OMG man give me fuking sshot or link where i am selling +8 bifrost shits im tired of this shit

SanderKleinenberg

Mrav likes to dupe it dupe

Jk :wub:

hey James, I got my shit restored, thanks for the +7 personal shield =O

now mail me back my mage items please <3

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    hey James, I got my shit restored, thanks for the +7 personal shield =O

now mail me back my mage items please <3
    Yuber... i honestly didn scam u ASK AMRAS for ur items i let him use them because he asked nd he just said "fuck u im keeping them" kaii aga ^^ get on msn hehehehe i wanna hear ur lil fake asian voice again :P

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by melli
    1st *semperfidelis = lordleeeroy
    2nd semper & chrisownz are buddies
    3rd chrisownz & semper cant hack accounts (they dont even know shit about scripting)
    4th raggan bought items for usd off chris (which chris self scammed it from ppl)
    5th WHY U GUYS KEEP BUYING FROM THOSE 2?

1st off..... why are u speaking.....
    2nd.... why u bitching about buying from us??? U BOUGHT 4 FUKING GRAND WORTH OF SHIT FROM US!!!
    3rd.... do u still have that cock stuck up ur ass???? lol....
    4th........ KONJO DIDN BUY NOTHIN I JUST SCAMMED HIM STRAIGHT OUT!!!!

graydeath

Its ironic his name is semperfidelis.. That means Always Faithful in latin?

SemperFidelis

Originally posted by graydeath
    Its ironic his name is semperfidelis.. That means Always Faithful in latin?
    My friends renamed me.... hehehe sif id call myself that... i was thinkin more along the lines of.... TheNumba1Scamma

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast