Possible reason for not patching the game

This is a discussion on Possible reason for not patching the game within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking about, why K2 doesn't give out a patch, that would solve at least the pvp KOXP problem. ...
Page: 1

rage5

Default Possible reason for not patching the game

I was thinking about, why K2 doesn't give out a patch, that would solve at least the pvp KOXP problem. AFAIK in the newer version there isn't "attack enemy" option involved.
    First I had the idea that they are just lazy and shit on us, but then I had the idea:
    The cracked version of KOXP is pretty prevalent, and AFAIK there is a lot of trouble with KOXP's newer versions. More and more ppl use the cracked version, because they don't have to pay AND they have a working hack program. And because of this, KOXP has less and less paying customer, so they slowly drown.

I don't think, that K2 would be that smart, but who knows... maybe this tactic is compatible with their laziness. The problem gets solved from itself

What do you think?

suka

no they ar trying to show to the community that we have active gms to prove, they are doing their job.

because onces it pacthed, we will never see them again.

you know for example, how ppl stage for them to be jumped during their dates, to impress their GF, to trick them inot thing that he is brave and strong .

rofl funny theory.

truth is K2 doesnt give a shit. its a 24 hrs patch , but they allow it to go on.

Meaning K2 allows KOXP.

dazlin

If they patch it so it don't work, then they dont get to ban a bunch of faggot's with they're new auto-detect method now do they?

its a 50/50 situation for makers of koxp

obviously when cracked koxp comes it they get upset because they get heat from k2 then when arrow shower in cz

but when cracked koxp is out more and more ppl want or running koxp and when they cannot get crack working properly they just end up spending the money and getting koxp

its win lose situation for koxp