Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by CheeseIsGood

This is a discussion on Scammed by CheeseIsGood within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Resolved with Game sry for accusation Game and Maka but heat of the moment =\ CheeseIsGood however me and game ...
Page: 1

Resolved with Game sry for accusation Game and Maka but heat of the moment =\ CheeseIsGood however me and game sent him countless of pms askin for S.a and or CC info to account that he had used so we could use it ourselves Good scam plot by him I guess... Lure 2 people into exping and equipping a lvl 73 sin with 1m Nps who would pass up having an account like that for free =\ still dont know who to blame 100% so far but I will find out once K2 cares enough to tell me. =\

Aba

I do want to see where this topic goes. I hate makaveli myself, but I could never really see him or game scamming anyone. At least Paul is a good guy in my mind, but I've been wrong before. I want to see game talk here..

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Mak and paul are booth GG's i know they wouldnt do anything think like this...

oh yeah inocent till prooven guilty? shouldnt you have spokent to them on msn or something before hand...instead of coming here to Create a flame war

I never figured Game or Maka to be a scammer neither not completley accusing them 100% yet... cause CheeseIsGood still lurks in the background me and game sent him countless of pms when he said we could have the account for some info to change password or secret anwser atleast and he never replied just sent Game a pm saying yea u and onslought can have the account but never sent anything else =\ and never logged on MSN for about 6 months

Savage

Mak and paul are booth GG's i know they wouldnt do anything think like this...[/b]
    I don't know neither one of them but I've seen that this game really changes ppls personality so..
    Yet they're innocent until proven quilty.

idk about the game i never realy talked to him much but he was a douchebag when we met :x but makaveli is a GG i honestly cant see him scamming somebody...

shouldnt you have spokent to them on msn or something before hand...instead of coming here to Create a flame war[/b]
    I tried but atm it seemed both had me blocked =\ now now I've spoken with Maka on MSN and he says no game didn't scam me because hes on Biggie but still I have no clue atm... I still fucking think its CheeseIsGood cause game told me that he sent him a pm about a month ago asking if he remembered account info cause he had forgotten it.... Wierd ay? Why would you want account info if you quit and had given it away to us? funny =\

Btw can any1 tell me WTF ESN and PPC are?

Game and Maka both are good guys i have known them for a while now and they dont seem like the kind of ppl who would scam <3

CheckMeOut

Game and Maka both are good guys i have known them for a while now and they dont seem like the kind of ppl who would scam <3[/b]

im terribly sorry to hear mate

MiSS_DMeAnOr

the way i see it is that if u share an account with someone you don&#39;t know in real life then u run the risk of being scammed =/

still it sucks i hate scammers :angry: i got scammed for an Iron Impact +8 in december by NoHealForYou / WaRri0rG0d / XxVelocityWarriorxX / Cal408 / CalInc408

lol all the same guy... he likes orc warriors all warriors except NoHealForYou which is an orc priest, bastard

i wish u the best of luck getting everything back =\

LOL onslought are u serious you think we scammed you..

You were on all night and we just came from school right now.

and why u accusing without proof fag

-- --

1. Dont need ur noob shit.
    2. Just got home from school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast