Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed by CheeseIsGood

This is a discussion on Scammed by CheeseIsGood within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; thats abit harsh =/ when u lose items that u took ages to get and got well and suddenly there ...
Page: 2

MiSS_DMeAnOr

thats abit harsh =/ when u lose items that u took ages to get and got well and suddenly there gone u have to right to be suspicious...

i think the innocent till proven guilty is a good method but if your a suspect be prepared to be suspected lol

I tried but atm it seemed both had me blocked =\ now now I've spoken with Maka on MSN and he says no game didn't scam me because hes on Biggie but still I have no clue atm... I still fucking think its CheeseIsGood cause game told me that he sent him a pm about a month ago asking if he remembered account info cause he had forgotten it.... Wierd ay? Why would you want account info if you quit and had given it away to us? funny =\[/b]
    Didnt block you. you were on my list but i deleted you long time ago. but you can stil msg me

BuryMeInBlack

they r good guys, i hate maka but he wouldnt scam..

Th3Gam3

no need 4 this post.

im talkin wit him over msn which he should hav done in the 1st place before accusing me.

onslought, the chances that you are the scammer same high as the other 2 guys you told.
    its 33% for each of you. so stop talking b4 u get real evidence

dont know anything about the ppl tho

Well I've talked things out on Msn with Game =\ Maka Stfu Calm down go take a fucking nap Sry for accusing u both but first thing I did got home and got imed for exp and I go ok lemme relog cause i got dc'd relog and im using a fucking assassin dagger and lantern 9 and str gear =\ and my shits gone so yea any1 see any of my items listed above beign sold let me know pls =\ or being spammed in moradon dont confront the person just take down the name and lemme know pls and thx > are my items

Chitin Helmet,Pauldron,Pads+8 Shell Boots and Gaunts +7 Dual MDs +8 a WP and SSE that were stolen thx

thats right hoe :wub:

S>Chitin Helmet,Pauldron,Pads+8 Shell Boots and Gaunts +7 Dual MDs +8 a WP and SSE

Th3Gam3

maka stop beein stuipd

can a mod lock this topic cuz i hav talked whit onslaought on msn

Banned Senior Member

sorry to hear

Mario

i dealed with Maka n Game w/o any problems

Aba

lol...I come back in to school today and see the topic has completely turned around 180% ..

but the posts don't add up to cheese being the scammer? What happened?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12