Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Scammed By GangstaZon3, bye guys

This is a discussion on Scammed By GangstaZon3, bye guys within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you guys DO realize that tons of people's emails are getting hacked since the password change thing came out...
Page: 5

you guys DO realize that tons of people's emails are getting hacked since the password change thing came out

Eh dont worry gansta I believe you...

And don't worry about Private hes always been this way. Sticking his two toes into something that has no reflect on him. Hes just a kid trying to get attention while living in his moms basement. (love u juno)

yes inf keep talking bout my moms basement as if it affects me i live with my dad i jus turned 19 months ago so sorry for not being fat and married and having kids yet sorry altho im sure i could afford a house probly 2 x the size of urs if it came down to me ever investing in a home which is pointless real estate in michigan is dead

why are u guys going to beileve him are u retarded look at how many times he has lied in this topic its kinda obvious his email wasn't hacked he's using it as an excuse jus like everything else he's said ur 6 paragraphs was too long didn't bother reading it knew u were a scammer from page 1 and i'll give u ur money back stunt hows that comming btw ?

Rampage

i swaer to god, if i knew u in real life u will b so fuked up already, i dont play this sh1t and if u think i hacked u go ahead, im done with this gay BS motherfuka, i get pissed really easy and u dont wanna see me pissed u fuking nerd[/b]
    Lawl, if you want to fuck him up in real life, why wouldnt u do it virtually then big boy.

sorry for not being fat and married and having kids yet sorry altho im sure i could afford a house probly 2 x the size of urs if it came down to me ever investing in a home[/b]

So your flaming me for being married and having a kid? Yeah because I'm 24 and thats the LOSER thing to do in life...? And as far as me buying a house... I'm sorry I'm not rich and I'm sorry that I actually have to work for a living but I'm proud of the investment I've made in my life... but OH well.

I learned in a way to ignore your idiotic comments a LONG time ago... you changed a lot from the time you were that little nub priest on Oly begging for a DM party...

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2784/gangstahn2.jpg
    hahahahaha im so afraid, u look like muhamad ali!!![/b]

OMFG
    hes my damn colombian friend u fuking fagget that is not me if u want a picture of me tell me in msn u fuking gay negga, trust me u will b sacred

LAST time i will ever go to ko4life
    peace out guys
    and ty to the ones that believe me

So your flaming me for being married and having a kid? Yeah because I'm 24 and thats the LOSER thing to do in life...? And as far as me buying a house... I'm sorry I'm not rich and I'm sorry that I actually have to work for a living but I'm proud of the investment I've made in my life... but OH well.

I learned in a way to ignore your idiotic comments a LONG time ago... you changed a lot from the time you were that little nub priest on Oly begging for a DM party...[/b]
    jus pointed out that u flaming me for living in my moms bassement when i actually live at my dads house is retarded ur not doing much more then me and i work too dumb ass jus a lot less then others and probably more money sorry for being an entrepreneur but yes im 19 should i waste 600 900 a month on rent when i got free room at my moms dads or even my brothers house and i dont see the point of owning a home only reason i'd get a house now is to be able to make house payments and work on establishing my credit which right now im jus doing cd secured loans over 14 months which i like alot more

and i was not a nub priest it was my first priest ever and i was only playing it while my char was blocked 15 days fully geared char and i wanted to farm shit and u were the only non retarded warrior who wasn't busy lvling and i didn't exactly beg takusic prefered me i wasn't a dumb greedy fuck and i knew how to keep him alive when orcs came

wuts this...oceano talking about me? ... first off, i was in game playing i get pm from hoodlum to log on, this is first time i ever logged on his account so i log in game right wen i start runin around i get dc. and Oceano who da fuk are u to talk about me? u dont know me bro. and im sure u dont want to kno me in real life. let me kno if u ever decide to come to ny or Va cause i would love to shoot a fair one with you.and i bet i can and will lay u da fuk out. come here nga all da way from parce land nga and talk sht about some one u have no fkin clue who. it seems like ur gettin nervous and had to bring my name up, andi didnt want to get involved in this and now i am. pm me on msn and let me kno wasup nga,im rdy to throw down anywhere anytime, here my msn [email protected] . ill be waiting ill even show fraps on this sht if it ever goes down. ima post it up on youtube fo sho

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

oceano was a cool guy except for the part in KE he went to DLW's with his lvl 60+ sin .. haha old times he was legit on gangstazone in dcz olympia. was pretty good. :/ cant see him scamming anyone...

-Archer3(Olympia)

razzy

oceano was a cool guy except for the part in KE he went to DLW's with his lvl 60+ sin .. haha old times he was legit on gangstazone in dcz olympia. was pretty good. :/ cant see him scamming anyone...
    -Archer3(Olympia)[/b]
    dude did u play cypher before?

Road

My take on this, people on the Internet are unpredictable. I knew Gangstazon3 too, we were both in insanity, he was also one of those useless rogues that never swifted. But even if I had known him better, I still wouldn't put it past him to think that he's a hacker. To blindly come to some strangers defense is just ignorance (via and others). We can't prove that he didn't hack him, he lacks an alibi. These events were also a little TOO convenient.

Hope you all learn that this is why this game sucks and expect things like this to keep happening. Not all of us are thieves, but in a game like this where the chance is always available and you'll always get away with it. Why in the hell WOULD you trust them?

Even though Ganstazon3 and I were clannies, I believe he did it due to the overwhelming evidence, and the desperation showed in his responses. He should be perma IP banned to prevent this from happening again.

Banned

he didnt even give me my money back..

altru

I've known oceano from myko 4 years ago, and he had nooby items for 2-3 years straight on the same character, and he still played everyday. The character was named Groid. He was one of the few peacemakers and intellectual players on the server amidst tons of clan wars/luring/4 stone'n. I've never met anyone else who was more altruistic than him. He did more good than everyone else combined.

He made it to level 70, and even after a few years on the character he still had a hxb+8 and only 17k national points total.

Banned

lol wat are u talking about? Groid is groid and oceano is oceano. Oceano quit myko after his shit got hacked, went usko for easier kills and became a GG( dont know wtf that means). Groid never got hacked scammed or whatever. He just lvled and quit after a while lol. But the 17k np is true, lmao cant believe he aint get more the guy had chitin +8, or was it shell +7?

altru

:huh: i figured shell+6

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast