Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammed by K2 ?

This is a discussion on Scammed by K2 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everybody. I started to play KO again 5 days ago since I had a long break from KO. Same ...
Page: 1

Room17

Thumbs down

Hello everybody.

I started to play KO again 5 days ago since I had a long break from KO.
    Same day as I started, I bought Platinum Premmy with Click & Buy, it all went well.
    2 days later I decided to buy some G1 Credits, so I bought 400G's for 5 USD or w/e it costs, it also went well.

But today, it all went wrong omg..
    I was going to buy 3.2k G's for 40 USD, and again, I used Click & Buy. But when I tried to buy it, it told me that something was wrong and that I should call for their service.

I only thought it was a bug or something, so I tried again. And again, same fcking thing!
    Then I tried to pay via Credit Card, I got a message that said "Your Credit Card payment has Failed" or something like that.

After that, I gave up. Then I logged my bankaccount to just get an overview of how much cash I got left.
    And omg! KO took 120 USD from me! (THREE TIMES!) WTF! I don't have got my credits yet, wtf is going on ? They're ripping me off, I'm a fair player that buy their services and this is how they treat their customers?

OMG!

I don't have any screenshots of the transactions, cause as I said, I thought it was bugged so I didn't think about it that much.

Is there anything I could do ?
    I want my G1's OR my 120 USD back!!

Ty in advance.

Hello everybody.

I started to play KO again 5 days ago since I had a long break from KO.
    Same day as I started, I bought Platinum Premmy with Click & Buy, it all went well.
    2 days later I decided to buy some G1 Credits, so I bought 400G's for 5 USD or w/e it costs, it also went well.

But today, it all went wrong omg..
    I was going to buy 3.2k G's for 40 USD, and again, I used Click & Buy. But when I tried to buy it, it told me that something was wrong and that I should call for their service.

I only thought it was a bug or something, so I tried again. And again, same fcking thing!
    Then I tried to pay via Credit Card, I got a message that said "Your Credit Card payment has Failed" or something like that.

After that, I gave up. Then I logged my bankaccount to just get an overview of how much cash I got left.
    And omg! KO took 120 USD from me! (THREE TIMES!) WTF! I don't have got my credits yet, wtf is going on ? They're ripping me off, I'm a fair player that buy their services and this is how they treat their customers?

OMG!

I don't have any screenshots of the transactions, cause as I said, I thought it was bugged so I didn't think about it that much.

Is there anything I could do ?
    I want my G1's OR my 120 USD back!!

Ty in advance.[/b]
    Submit a ticket, doh.

:huh:

gotta submit tickets man and make sure u make it clear u want only spend 40 dollars not 120 else u might get screwed with a shit load of kc

killer2675

i had same problem what it is , is a holding charge they will put back in after 3 days or so..

Room17

i had same problem what it is , is a holding charge they will put back in after 3 days or so..[/b]
    I really hope so.. Will they put in the G1's after 3 days? or the dollars?

Banned

contact your CC company so they contact K2 if u really want ur money back, if u just want the g1 credits, submit a ticket with time of transaction, 4 last digits of CC, bla bla bla, and sit and wait, dont spam them, just 1 ticket is enough.

Room17

I made a CS Ticket like .. 5 days ago or so.. But still I haven't recieved either my 9.2k G1's or my 120 USD.
    Will I ever recieve any of them? Is there any possibility or is it just like the anvil, 0.0000001% ?
    :mellow:

Atalo

This is why i will never use click and buy they suck balls to many people i know have been banned for payment fruad or have had shit like this happen to them best bet is to disputer the charge w/the CC company get the 120 back and use the CC to buy g1 credits screw click and buy

Banned

lol. well my friend I got one time the same problem with lag problems I got charged TWICE when I was trying to buy 2400 g1s, u DONT NEED SS to prove it. juse sending a ticket about your problem account and ur case probably will be fixed. now when u submit a ticket U have to wait couple days cuz sometimes k.2 network dont answer too fast.
    when I get the problem k2 network give me 2400 g1s and 2400g1s more by the incovenience. you can also get ur money back, but could take more time cuz u dont have just the problem with k.o you need fix the problem with C&B and your bank account (may take weeks).

k.2 network wrote me by email that in those cases it's better dont buy anyting when u have lag problem or u press again CONFIRM (cuz the fault is'nt from k2), so try to do it for the next time with patience.

or u can get probably more g1 for ur money that u paid (on days) or get ur money back (weeks) it's up to u, but if u take the second U MUST call ur bank account and C&B to report this problem

Sincerely

SoulShot

dell123

im not surprised its K2!

banaanc

try to pm Linus on official forums if you dont get answer from k2

you got mails about purchases ? or some transaction id's or something

Room17

lol. well my friend I got one time the same problem with lag problems I got charged TWICE when I was trying to buy 2400 g1s, u DONT NEED SS to prove it. juse sending a ticket about your problem account and ur case probably will be fixed. now when u submit a ticket U have to wait couple days cuz sometimes k.2 network dont answer too fast.
    when I get the problem k2 network give me 2400 g1s and 2400g1s more by the incovenience. you can also get ur money back, but could take more time cuz u dont have just the problem with k.o you need fix the problem with C&B and your bank account (may take weeks).

k.2 network wrote me by email that in those cases it's better dont buy anyting when u have lag problem or u press again CONFIRM (cuz the fault is'nt from k2), so try to do it for the next time with patience.

or u can get probably more g1 for ur money that u paid (on days) or get ur money back (weeks) it's up to u, but if u take the second U MUST call ur bank account and C&B to report this problem

Sincerely

SoulShot[/b]
    Aww.. Well, I didn't click the "Confirm" buttin several times.. I clicked it only ONCE.
    And I don't have any lag problems, I never have lags man..

I appreciate ur reply tho, thx

LonelyWolf

post it to official kol forums and flame them

Room17

post it to official kol forums and flame them[/b]
    I did. But since the official KO forums have the "swearfilter" there was no fun anymore ^^
    Like .. "Scammed by K2?" , that became "Blessed by K2?" LOL.

Well Click & Buy is a good payment option, i am using it already 2/3 years and never had a problem.
    But also what k2 says in there rule..... Dont ever spam the pus if u want to buy a pre/G1 points.
    Becouse there can be always bugs, so if u saw that error massange then u should have stoped becouse most of the times if there is a error at that time, then there will be a error for atleast 5/6 hour (becouse k2 is realy fast in fixing things <_< ).
    Buy awel all i can say dont give up and good luck with getting your money back bro.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast