Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scammed by K2 ?

This is a discussion on Scammed by K2 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well Click & Buy is a good payment option, i am using it already 2/3 years and never had a ...
Page: 2

Room17

Well Click & Buy is a good payment option, i am using it already 2/3 years and never had a problem.
    But also what k2 says in there rule..... Dont ever spam the pus if u want to buy a pre/G1 points.
    Becouse there can be always bugs, so if u saw that error massange then u should have stoped becouse most of the times if there is a error at that time, then there will be a error for atleast 5/6 hour (becouse k2 is realy fast in fixing things <_< ).
    Buy awel all i can say dont give up and good luck with getting your money back bro.[/b]
    I thought it was useful too, but I was wrong..
    Well, about the spam.. I did never spam the PUS, I only clicked ONCE. But you&#39;re right about the error message, I should&#39;ve stopped right there at that point.

But when you&#39;re naiv, you just try again and again. That&#39;s what I did.

Yea ty bro, but I wont ever get my money back or my G1&#39;s.
    If I want my money back, then I gotta call C&B&#39;s servicegroup, and they&#39;re talking english.. And my english isn&#39;t that good.
    I talk like Borat, haha lol :lol:

Nah but anyway.. Thx for all advices.

killer2675

call ur cc and tell them to cancel or hold them payments call c & B tell them u aint got anything from anyone

LonelyWolf

I&#39;ll lol @ u when ur account gets banned for payment fraud :P

Btw Click & Buy is a world bank thingy there must be 1 in your country i think so i would go behind it mean its 160$ that is not somthing u want to put in the dustbin

stefann

Charge Back and stop play ko That is best option. Ko is fuked up and k2 dont care abouth players.

Charge Back and stop play ko That is best option. Ko is fuked up and k2 dont care abouth players.[/b]
    That is alittel true becouse they just think what ever there atleast 2/3k+ pll playing :P......
    But still its so retarted, alot of pll have this problem and k2 is not doming anything about this it looks like......
    The crapy part is that U can be next :unsure:

Banned

You probably wrote the ticket on a weekend when K2 customer support is closed. Wait a little bit more. They usually give you the money back. I used the term usually because often times idiots just spam customer support with "OMFG YOU GUYS SUX0R SUCK ME MOTHER FUCKERS" and that is when they ignore you.

Room17

You probably wrote the ticket on a weekend when K2 customer support is closed. Wait a little bit more. They usually give you the money back. I used the term usually because often times idiots just spam customer support with "OMFG YOU GUYS SUX0R SUCK ME MOTHER FUCKERS" and that is when they ignore you.[/b]
    Yea, that might be true.

LOL, yea that&#39;s simply true.

Banned

we dont care...

Room17

we dont care... [/b]
    LoL, then just piss off <_<

stefann

LOL u dont care if that shit happen to you ?
    k2 is a really shit company! ! !
    I dont know why the hell ppl cant stop playing this Great game :P

Room17

k2 is a really shit company! ! !
    I dont know why the hell ppl cant stop playing this Great game :P[/b]
    Yea, they really are :/
    Lol, that&#39;s true. All players got the syndrome Knightoholic :P
    We&#39;re all KO Addicts

Yea i must say k2 sucks with fixing bugs and shit......
    Say like the candy crap......
    They removed the npc&#39;s where u can turn in the candy&#39;s but u still get them from monsters -_-....

But still this game is cool, u can play a difrent game but the pvp is not the same as ko :P.

only thing u can do is send CS ticket.. unless u dont mind ur account gettnig banned (chargeback)

Credit card companies don&#39;t take money from your bank account right away. A merchant (like K2 or click and buy) first try to reserve money on your credit card account. If you have the amount of money on your account, that amount will be reserved. And if transaction fails from some reason after this step, your money will still be reserved. And at this point, if you use your bank&#39;s web site, you will probably see that amount gone from your bank account (though, some banks show amounts like total:XX reserved: ZZ available: YY).
    It takes about 7days for the system to "unreserve" that money(or take your money away if transaction was successful). And this happens quite often when you use click and buy and you just opened your account and u use it excessively (you spent more then 40$ in first month).
    You probably got some of your money reserved when you got that error from C&B.
    ...or K2 just stole your money ^.^

And click and buy rules!
    My 3rd-4th email to them regarding a same problem : " Can you please call me, emailing is slow"
    After 30 min an C&B operator called me. We talked about 5 min. He said he look at something. We hang up. 10 seconds after, another phone call from different operator : "Hello there, I am [Some female name here], I just read your email, and wanna help you..etc..etc.." (Since they are in England and me in Serbia those phone calls costed a lot )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast