Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Scammed by K2 ?

This is a discussion on Scammed by K2 ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Credit card companies don't take money from your bank account right away. A merchant (like K2 or click and buy) ...
Page: 3

Credit card companies don't take money from your bank account right away. A merchant (like K2 or click and buy) first try to reserve money on your credit card account. If you have the amount of money on your account, that amount will be reserved. And if transaction fails from some reason after this step, your money will still be reserved. And at this point, if you use your bank's web site, you will probably see that amount gone from your bank account (though, some banks show amounts like total:XX reserved: ZZ available: YY).
    It takes about 7days for the system to "unreserve" that money(or take your money away if transaction was successful). And this happens quite often when you use click and buy and you just opened your account and u use it excessively (you spent more then 40$ in first month).
    You probably got some of your money reserved when you got that error from C&B.
    ...or K2 just stole your money ^.^
    And click and buy rules!
    My 3rd-4th email to them regarding a same problem : " Can you please call me, emailing is slow"
    After 30 min an C&B operator called me. We talked about 5 min. He said he look at something. We hang up. 10 seconds after, another phone call from different operator : "Hello there, I am [Some female name here], I just read your email, and wanna help you..etc..etc.." (Since they are in England and me in Serbia those phone calls costed a lot )[/b]
    Yea somthime's they are retarted -_-, 1s i hat to less money on my bank becouse i need to pay somthing els first what i didnt knew of, so i had to less money....
    They told me that i needed to sent them more money (like 5$) becouse i was tolate.
    But i didnt knew i was tolate so what i did i called them and asked what was going on...
    Afther a few min (like 5min) they told me some bull shit crap and then he told me that some 1 els was going to help me....
    Then he give me a German on the phone (I dont even know how to say "yes/no" in german O_O ), i called to the Dutch Click & Buy, and then they give me some phone link to Germany lol.... they suck at ansering your questions.

So if u call them dont ask to much and take a short talk h34r: becouse if not u are going to pay alot more money then u lost in the first place <_< .

contact your CC company so they contact K2 if u really want ur money back, if u just want the g1 credits, submit a ticket with time of transaction, 4 last digits of CC, bla bla bla, and sit and wait, dont spam them, just 1 ticket is enough.[/b]
    how will a credit card company get ahold of them, when not a single player here can? all the nubmers and shit they ahve listed does no good. after my acct got hacked, i fuking called i forgot who he was, but he was like a big associate or something for k2, and i called his fukin house and talked to his wife, they got soooooo pissed. i didnt get anywhere but i laughed my ass off. yellow pages ftw!

hm maybe that will fall under harrassment? my bad

It never help to call k2 becouse they just say it easy :
    "We cant do anything for u at this time u must sent a ST"...
    Thats what they always say, but then u sent them a tickit and get a auto reply......
    I mean its realy hard to fix this problems...
    What u also can do is talk with 1 of the k2 forum admins.
    They can help u maybe with giving tips to fix this problem.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

I had same situation at the begginin of Girakon - I was tryin to buy GOLD prem and I saw error, then i tried 2 more times and I saw error too, I wrote em ticket and they told me that they wont give me money back but thye will turn it into GOLD days and I had like 90days of gold prem

conclusion:
    you wont get ur money back, u&#39;ll get as much g1 as u payed for

P.S welcome in k2ed club aaaaaaaight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123