Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed by k2 -.-

This is a discussion on Scammed by k2 -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PopTart If u withdraw the payment from K2 they will ban ur account for ever lol That ...
Page: 2

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by PopTart
    If u withdraw the payment from K2 they will ban ur account for ever lol
    That is not true I have reversed payments through paypal to get thier attention many times. I have never been banned. If he used paypal and didn't get his premium he can have paypal do an investigation. If they don't give him the premium then paypal will take back the money from K2.

morax

Agree with Dragonfaire its fraud - get paypal to take your money back they soon help when the money isnt coming in!

Give K2 the Finger _|_

Ashira

I remember this happend to me two times when i bought KC, sended lots of tickets and after 2/3 months of sending tickets they finally gave me the KC. <_<

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Phosgene
    withdraw the paymet...although theres a chance that ull be banned *h43r:
    lol why i can get banned when i buy me prem? Oo

hell and me do the same way to get prem and he have it +1,5k KC last monday why not me? -.-[/b]
    Dont ask why, but when K2's billing system doesnt work right, and you ge ta refund, 99% chance they will ban you for fraud. They did it to me 7 months ago !! Be patient, and let them work out the bugs, try submitting to CS if you can.

Razi

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PopTart
    If u withdraw the payment from K2 they will ban ur account for ever lol
    That is not true I have reversed payments through paypal to get thier attention many times. I have never been banned. If he used paypal and didn't get his premium he can have paypal do an investigation. If they don't give him the premium the/n paypal will take back the money from K2.[/b]
    well ur connection to k2 is a bit different in general so id say ur not an example

Heim4teil

Originally posted by evenson
    Fuck why are you still spamming your non-sensical bullshit. Go to the website and make a "Did not recieve premium" customer support ticket , you could got prem in the time it took you to write your bullshit here 5 times.
    zzzz if u dont like my thread dont writh in it -.-
    and iam pissed about this i pay prem and cant go KO WM now<.<

[img=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3007/paypal0xu.jpg]

so here is the paymend is all right there or make i a fault?

the first 2 payments was prem and KC for my friend he get prem/KC the other 2 is my prem and extra KC for my friend and this we dont get
    so is all correct there?

ah and sry this is german =)

Hell_Rogue_Germany

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by morax
    Agree with Dragonfaire its fraud - get paypal to take your money back they soon help when the money isnt coming in!

Give K2 the Finger _|_
    omg ?

destroy

...some of my clannies gave up after premium wastes like this, yours. Reply from CS is usually like "we can give you your KC, but not premium", i dont understand it, since they make premium events, but maybe also depend on who are you and their actual mood. Wish ya luck. BB

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    Fuck why are you still spamming your non-sensical bullshit. Go to the website and make a "Did not recieve premium" customer support ticket , you could got prem in the time it took you to write your bullshit here 5 times.
    zzzz if u dont like my thread dont writh in it -.-
    and iam pissed about this i pay prem and cant go KO WM now<.<

[img=http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3007/paypal0xu.jpg]

so here is the paymend is all right there or make i a fault?

the first 2 payments was prem and KC for my friend he get prem/KC the other 2 is my prem and extra KC for my friend and this we dont get
    so is all correct there?

ah and sry this is german =)[/b]
    Seeing that you paid via pay pal you really need to do a buyer complaint from the pay pal website on the transaction # that you paid for the premium with. Make sure to tell pay pal you never got your premium or a responce from K2.

Banned

owned.....lol....j/k

heimy put in billing cs tickets is what i did and they gave me extra credit to...i got 2k kc for free plus what i paid for

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12