Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMED and slm'ed....4 chars 3 are naked now

This is a discussion on SCAMMED and slm'ed....4 chars 3 are naked now within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well the guy who was supposed to be my friend "ELLY" who has been playing my orc mage tezz when ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default SCAMMED and slm'ed....4 chars 3 are naked now

well the guy who was supposed to be my friend "ELLY" who has been playing my orc mage tezz when it was orc decided to play my priest after i switched tezz to human....so he played my priest and also my mage aja and new id and pass to both and new the id to tezz to but pass was same onall 3 accounts

i logged on today after i got home from work and all 3 of those chars were naked but my warrior has all my good shit and was not naked....so i know he scammed me and this was not hack....would be kinds weird to hack 3 of my chars and not the 4th so i know it was him.....then he comes online later msn and say hey i cant log onto priest cause its in use....now i know this is bullshit and he did all this cause i logged off the priest and it was not in use....trying to make a good cover like it was being hacked or something but i am not stupid as i know better.....

i am not mad i lost these items just mad i thought i could trust someone who i has been leveling my mage for a long time now and has had better items on the account that what he scammed....so why now....i guess cause i told him he cant play my warrior when he asked to so he figured well i am never going to get anything else better from his accounts....he knew my good shit was with my main warrior account and also with friend who i really do trust in real life.....so he took me which i am cool with.....i learned from my mistakes

his msn is [email protected] and his handle read some crap about 30inches

love how scammers come on msn and then try to say they didnt do it....and its commons sense out of 4 chars only 3 were naked and all 3 he played ....and then they give u cyrings smileys and shit like i cant believe your saying this about me....we are friends man this is bs......gotta love that shit.....man if u a scammer just fucking fess up and be done with it....it least i could respect that but its obvious he did it and common sense....110% sure

below is a list of the items he took and some other shit like trinas, scrolls and stuff like that so if u see it on market let me know.....and msn the hell out of him with death threats....lol

like i said i know i messed up in trusting him but oh well live and let learn man.....what does not kill me makes me stronger

Set:
    cotton robe set +8/15mp
    cotton robe set +8/15hp
    crimson robe set +7/12hp
    crystal rob set +7/12 mp
    paper dd helm +3/10

Jewels:
    dual +12mp +1 hp earings
    dual +12mp +1 hp rings
    ammy of magic power +1
    ammy of godessness
    crystal belt +1
    red dragon ammy +1
    fire belt +1

Weapons:
    elixir +7
    wizzy +8 (+20 more to upgrade to +9 soon)
    mythril +8

other items on accounts

presit impact +7
    durandral +7
    wreath of enion +6
    +10 earings mp dual
    ammy of mp
    +10 belt mp
    priest chitin +7 set
    and a buch of random dd shiled and armor

Sorry to hear that is ELLY also known as John?
    U gotta be hurting like hell baba
    wish u the best is getting support

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Well, since he started playing your account i didnt trusted him, but he was your friend, and is BS what he has done. But anyway, you should really really talk to him, you dont wanna acuse him of something he hasnt done. Can judge ppl based on asumptions.

Beside that, fck tezz, you are the most K2`ed/back stabed guy i`ve ever meet on this game man , and you dont deserve it. :blink:

Skip

That really sucks. I don't want to kick you when you're down, but I don't understand why people seem to be less protective of their account info in KO, much less so than in other games I've played.

Good luck getting back on your feet.

Banned

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies
    U gotta be hurting like hell baba * *

ELLY IS NOT JOHN....JONH IS REAL LIFE NEIGHBOR LIKE BROTHER HE WOULD NEVER TOUCH MY SHIT AS THE PRIEST CHITIN SET +7 WAS HIS AND OTHER THINGS TO ON MY PRIEST

elly is some kid from canada that built up his trust with me and my clan just to do this and when he realized i would not let him play my main char with my nice items he took what he could

MoGax

woah dont explode now

Banned

also gone wreath of enion +6

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CakeAndCookies

ELLY IS NOT JOHN....JONH IS REAL LIFE NEIGHBOR LIKE BROTHER HE WOULD NEVER TOUCH MY SHIT AS THE PRIEST CHITIN SET +7 WAS HIS AND OTHER THINGS TO ON MY PRIEST

elly is some kid from canada that built up his trust with me and my clan just to do this and when he realized i would not let him play my main char with my nice items he took what he could[/b]
    SOOOOORRRYYYY gosh im not a mind reader :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    Originally posted by tez/aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-CakeAndCookies

elly is some kid from canada that built up his trust with me and my clan just to do this and when he realized i would not let him play my main char with my nice items he took what he could
    SOOOOORRRYYYY gosh im not a mind reader :angry:[/b]
    sorry man just wanted to clear that up cause john is like my real bro man i dont want anyone to think he would ever so this to me

echo

Dude seriously you are too trusting for your own good. babashopping, buying accounts, trading accounts, letting people play your accounts & lending everyone stuff you were always going to get scammed sooner or later. As you said, some *KID* from canada... theres your first clue sherlock.

I cant give you any other advise but say, if they dont live close enough to go around and kick the shit out of them, dont trust em.

R34P3R_Magikz

you trust me :wub: an i don't live around the corner

sux man, prob won't get any help from cs either :blink:

Cava

Originally posted by echo
    I cant give you any other advise but say, if they dont live close enough to go around and kick the shit out of them, dont trust em.
    thats true but well sometimes your intuition helps too ^_^

i trust this guy with all my acc info who lives in USA while i live like on the opposite side of the world (in asia) and my account is still cool ^_^

Banned

well guys i get what your all saying but i did use intuition...he just played me better.....i let him play tezz mage naked for months.....he put all his own shit on there.....he built up trust with me its not like i handed it to him on a silver platter....then i let him play my naked priest and he never touched anything on those accounts that were like scrolls and trinas....so he became a good friend and a trusted one over time....then i let him play with euiped priest and aja....tezz was still mostly his crap.....then i added some of the pk unqiues on tezz so i could pk with him

but yeah i still trust the people who have my shit and hopefully they dont scam me....if they do oh well man i come to grips with the fact that this is a fucking game and i aint going to let it get to me anymore.....oh well

Banned

ok well alls well that ends well....i am not going to redo those chars.....i have some friends who want to play them.....i will change pass for them and give them to them naked so why not let them have some fun....since i am not going to bother re quiping those chars.....let them and have fun with some high levels

and ps yeah i do trust mags and echo and a few others....if they slm me oh fucking well man....i dont think they will but if they do WoW here i come.....ps echo dont scam my shit just to get me to go wow...lol :lol:

Phosgene

if ur talking about EddY_ , i dont think he is canadian , he was in cowsgomoo and left it for what look like a turkish clan...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast