SCAMMED BY TOTTTI=LOGOS

This is a discussion on SCAMMED BY TOTTTI=LOGOS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well well, i beleive its time to start flaming again for the reason that i already warned this guy who ...
Page: 1

well well, i beleive its time to start flaming again for the reason that i already warned this guy who scammed me thatif he ever come back im gona flame him to the end.

the story:

tottti,member of TheReapers>lvl 70 sin human.

tottti, decided to quit game and i noticed that he knew people in server and knew the gg;s in the server and i kinda knew that i could trust him for the fact that he had a gg rating and he was under gr0bs clan. so i decided to "help" him out by purchasing his account with gears. payed 500$.and so i did and everything was fine got all infos and sht. about 2 weeks later, wen i logged on, my char that he sold me was completely naked with all gears gone. he even told me himself "if i were you i wouldnt evengive back the clan items dont even mention it". but as usual im the good guy and told the clan that i had the items to give back to clan. and so anyway all items gone including clan items. and i knew that tottti is the only one who knows my password and secret answer. i didnt bother to chage much of the information because he told me that only him and his friend knew the password.so i slacked and decided to take chances and just forgot about changing infos ona ccount. so here i am, scammed by tottti, stole items and now, even the account is gone,i talked to him on msn about it a while back and told him about it and he didnt even try to help me nothing at all, and right then and there i knew he was a scammer so i just decided to let it go.now he returns with the char and it imediately reminds me of what he did. so now beware logos, tottti is a scammer dont let him in your clan for he will scam your clan items.i know its him because gr0bs even told me that tottti wasked him to come back to clan.and tottti never posted in forum again till now wen he has his char back :P he thinks hes smart because he had the protection ofhis friends from the clan and server and like i said that only gives him space to make mistakes. well during the time of the scam, i had to deal with the members of the reapers thinking i was a scammer. i recieved pms of things like im ascammer and i had to give back the items. i didnt kno wut to do but some how come up wit the items to give back.so yea tottti fucked me over and i hope that ill never meet him in real life.i tried to do this man to man, but he didnt even try.i kinda let it go already but i see him in game now and if anything, i'm in the military and i can escalate this to my superiors and have a lil talk with the ko producer personally.i knew buying the account was illegal but the items that came with it are not.or if is then im wrong but i could care less because no matter what i will win.it sucks that im gona take advantage of my position for being in the military but justice must be enforced.

once again sry for the troubles i caused to TheReapers, my friends, ko for sending u a shitload of scammed cs tickets.lol. and tottti if u ever read this, wenever i deploy for europe and go to germany,i will find you bro, i can get ur address,ip email information, with a lil bit of hate in me for you. u will either go to jail for fraud and scam or i will destroy you.

its sweet to have connections with the government, eh? fuk u tottti and ko have a good day please :P

nice story wrong section sorry to hear u got hacked

" i'm in the military and i can escalate this to my superiors and have a lil talk with the ko producer personally. " AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Ontopic:
    Anyways, I guess you owned yourself. WHy would you buy an account for 500$ and NOT change the pw/sq?? i mean wtf??? Hello? are you ill? After all the topics you've seen on the forums of people getting scammed you still decided not to change the pw/sq.... sigh

Arthurios

sucks that you got hacked but why give 500 dollar for a sucky game?
    buying prem (ok) but paying that much money for a game

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Interesting.. sry 2 hear u got hacked :/

lol. i made a shitload off this game, 500$ is nothing compared to wut some people made.

MakuLine

. u will either go to jail for fraud and scam or i will destroy you.

its sweet to have connections with the government, eh? fuk u tottti and ko have a good day please :P[/b]

or he's 10 years old and nothing happens..I think that he will not go to jail or something due lack of proof that he ever sold the account to you...