Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammed, why always me lol...

This is a discussion on Scammed, why always me lol... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 99% of people can’t resist greed. Few month ago a friend of mine Zyx started with me on Edana, I ...
Page: 1

EatMeTheMage

Default Scammed, why always me lol...

99% of people can’t resist greed.
    Few month ago a friend of mine Zyx started with me on Edana, I bought a warrior then traded for a sin. Zyx then realized he forgot the secret answer to his own assassin. He almost quitted, and told me he wanted a lvl 60+ sin or he sees no purpose in playing ko anymore. I felt bad for him, offered him the use of my sin and scrolls. Ya most things went fine, was the CL of a clan for a while, people got along, blah blah. Time came to separate account. Out of 3xWP 1xPP 1xRE 1xRoL 1xIronBelt I was left with 1 WP and 1 PP, people told me it was redicilous and told me to keep half, I didn’t mind, said if it would help him then doesn’t matter.
    About that ironbelt, it was his friend duffman’s, and it was promised to be in exchange of me coming back to Edana from Manes, which I did. Now when I asked duffman he laughed and said “Zyx gave me a fireblast in exchange for it” those 2 were friends since childhood…
    Later on Dark Avenger rebuild the sin and geared it. Traded duffman a scorpion shield for iron belt. Later Zyx wanted to reverse the trade and Dark Avenger refuses. And now Zyx some how got hold of my password and his reasoning was to get the iron belt back. Instead of only taking the iron belt, he took everything, chitin+7 set,shell+7, Rogue earring, iron belt, elf belt, MD+8, shard+6, priest pendant, and all the money DA and me worked to earn. And he said he felt no guilt.

Now all this time I had access to Zyx and duffman’s accounts few times in the past yet I have never done anything of the sort to them.

I need money for college and had a buyer lined up to buy those items for USD, and Zyx knew, but tried to ruin the one who trusted and tried to help him.

Now my life is harder trying to pay for college and the only mistake I made was in trying to help and being honest.

I’ve known some of you and been known as a 100% trust worthy guy by many. It’s funny one day, when Charlie aka peroxide msned me and asked me why don’t I scam people to make my future easier, being known as trustworthy seller makes it so much easier. I simply answered, “ Because it’s not the right thing to do.”

I honestly hope, that one day the scammers will have their past guilt catch up to them, when one day they realize not everything they do are without consequences that they pay dearly for wronging the people who they’ve betrayed.

Lesson to be learnt here, don’t always believe in the goods of people, and never underestimate
    Power of greed.

And I hope that by reading this post people think twice when facing temptation, because once you scam you will never feel the same, you might feel great today over pixels, but eventually, maybe not soon, it will catch up to you, and when it does, I hope you all pay dearly.

EatMeTheMage

and seriously if you are going to give me a _/, don't even comment, if you don't care, don't reply

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

_/ u asked for it

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    _/ u asked for it
    k and you can fuk off <_<

Very very lame!! :-(

fuking scammers first u guys are friends and u trust them, then they backstab u. lowlifes

nite

:mellow: sucks man i read most of it sucks how pple are greedy and shit and for the person with care cup pls fuck off...

_Ditto_

i got scammed out of IB and ROC 2x, so i know what it feels like a bit <_<

Zarger

I hope that guy burns in hell.

Something like that happend to me, I was friends with a well...friend for about a year, we went pking, did almost everything and one day he got scammed. I felt sorry for him and he wanted to "borrow" my armor and weapons on a game called Runescape and I gave them to him to borrow, he laughed at me and logged out. Thats 25mmil down the drain which is about 25gb on K2 except that was old times. The last time I saw him, I made his experince in Runescape misreable. My friends helped kill him when he went pking and my clan their old clan kept annoying and following him. :wub:

baba
    You can play mp bp if you want :lol:

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    baba
    :lol: lawl :wub:

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    baba
    :lol: lawl :wub:[/b]
    You can lvl me if you want. :wub:

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage@

baba

You can lvl me if you want. :wub:[/b]
    never <_<

^_^

Ayman4u

frist

and

:angry: !!!

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    <!--QuoteBegin-EatMeTheMage
    @

baba

You can lvl me if you want. :wub:[/b]
    never <_<

^_^[/b][/quote]
    pls only to 61/2 oký

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast