Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer.

This is a discussion on Scammer. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; chris u should know who is playing , u were in party with him yesterday in cz , unless that ...
Page: 2

thanatos

chris u should know who is playing , u were in party with him yesterday in cz , unless that wasnt u playing nychris lol :unsure:

wasnt me i dont play anymore opiate plays it and bob was going to give it to me but he said he would if hitmyheart quit and bob never came back.

kibal

xD u remember rayen and ppon ( gayname ) they r playing again xD .

kibal's name is just as gay as ppon lmao

Mental_Anguish

my question is.......... why the hell you need a mage for Talos anyway?? boot the piece of shit before you start, then things like this don't happen. Someone had to have an idea that the guy was not right. Anyway, gl with that setup, finders keepers.............

:D1K3:

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    my question is.......... why the hell you need a mage for Talos anyway?? boot the piece of shit before you start, then things like this don't happen. Someone had to have an idea that the guy was not right. Anyway, gl with that setup, finders keepers.............
    you need a mage coz drainers /town then get tped back up

Phave

Originally posted by 1K3:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(1K3</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mental_Anguish
    you need a mage coz drainers /town then get tped back up[/b]
    Correct. TP later joiners aswell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12