Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCAMMER & HACKER ON DIES! LOOK OUT!

This is a discussion on SCAMMER & HACKER ON DIES! LOOK OUT! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Diler Humans on Dies I have a very important request to you... Could you all please kill ...
Page: 2

Wyvern

Originally posted by Diler
    Humans on Dies I have a very important request to you... Could you all please kill my char Dil3r in cz very often? I want the hacker to die! Stupid fucking sonofabitch :/
    sure :angry: i hope u ll get ur all char :unsure:

hes in my clan.. im gonna talk to him

that wasn't cut throat killer that was someone who left clan and still had access to his account

Bafert

ye dude cut did none of this.... natalie used to be his gf i dont think they r goin out nemore. so i know she posted shes selling 1 bout a week ago and that is probably urs but i can tell u cut had nothing to do with it becuz i asked him yesterday and he had no clue wat i was talking about. and natalie --- shamann (ingame) has quit i believe.

Diler

What are you guys talking about... Look at the screenshots of PM's. He did know what's going on!

apoth0r

you are stupid, you traded a char with someone you didn't know. You are a member of these forums,
    LEARN SOMETHING AND THAT GOES FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE DUE TO POST ABOUT THEIR STUPID FUCKING TRADES.

Hrabia

that wasn't cut throat killer that was someone who left clan and still had access to his account
    How? Diler change everything, password, email, contact info etc ... , he can still enter on account and change all infos :/, like he said on PM, he send a keylogger -.-. And that is fair ? he also write that he has both accounts now and he can change password, email when ever he want :/.

And i know that he or hes GF stolen that Chitin Bow wchich i get from my clan leader. Now i am with nothing i just created a new character, and its long way to 62 lvl :/

Hrabia

Originally posted by apoth0r
    you are stupid, you traded a char with someone you didn't know. You are a member of these forums, *
    LEARN SOMETHING AND THAT GOES FOR THE OTHER PEOPLE DUE TO POST ABOUT THEIR STUPID FUCKING TRADES.
    Stfu i hope you lost something and we will see who will cry, we just want to show how trusted can ppl be, and you dont get it? you read all posts? No? to you should do that. Diler change all infos on site, and that guy entered on account and change everything back? my qestion is HOW THE FUCK HE DID THAT?

apoth0r

No, you're missing the point, when you people gonna learn, you can't trust anyone in this game.
    Fed up of you're pussy asses whining about an item u've lost, putting it in the usual "i've been scammed/hacked" NO YOU HAVEN'T YOU'VE BEEN A RETARD AND TRUSTED SOMEONE IN KO WITH YOUR ACCOUNT.

I hope it will sink in someday, until then, read and then re-read what I am saying and if it's still not clicking, repeat.

Diler

Well yes I've been scammed and I've trusted him, that was a mistake I'll never make, but I made this topic to let people know that that person should not be trusted.

Bafert

Originally posted by Diler
    What are you guys talking about... Look at the screenshots of PM's. He did know what's going on!
    ye tru but u never know if he might have givin natalie his act and pass for these forums if he did this could be her speaking could it not?

Diler

Well why would she do this to her own boyfriend? And not from her account?

Bafert

well heres the thing they arnt going out so maybe she was trying to frame him becuz he let her use his ms +7 and then took it back and now she wants revenge.

Diler

Bull shit ... you guys aren't gonna make me believe that the person I was trading with wasn't MuDvAyNe himself. I have PM's he sent me a KEYLOGGER, changed everything took my CB and both accounts. For me hes a just a lowlife to whom this game means everything. Fucking piece of shit, bitch and scammer.

MuDvAyNe

fuk u wanker mother fuker if i had my rogue u think ill be wasting my time on this priest :angry:
    and do u wanna tell the people how u hack the priest u gave 3 days later and took all its armor and coin and cleaned its bank if anyone is dog it is u u wanker fuk. U DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ANY ONE A SCAMMER WHEN U HACKED ME BOTH OF U :angry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast