Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammer Iknowyoulikemystyle, goodbye KO im out

This is a discussion on Scammer Iknowyoulikemystyle, goodbye KO im out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This fcking asshole just scammed me.. Someone named sasdasklsdf something like that, an assassin on orcside told me he wanted ...
Page: 1

Und3RgrounD

Default Scammer Iknowyoulikemystyle, goodbye KO im out

This fcking asshole just scammed me..

Someone named sasdasklsdf something like that, an assassin on orcside told me he wanted 1on1..

He had Iknowyoulikemystyle in msn and asked me to show my items..

That faggot iknowyouliketobescammed show'd his items first, IN, IB, MD+8 and what so ever..

Then i thought well ok ill show WP, a shell piece +7 and MD +8, and gues what in CZ he just bought my MD +8

Realy cant thrust anyone in this game anymore..

I've had enaugh of this bullshit game..

I know i said this before, but im realy quiting now..

-------------

Thanks everyone who i had fun with playing!
    Had a lot of fun in this game but it just keeps on getting worse and worse

Greetings, dda3ronn (undergr0und)

You can only blame yourself imo....

morax

what was wrong with just showing them in the trade window?

Und3RgrounD

cant different nations, and yes i know i was stupid but who would thought he would ran to half CZ with 999mil

Cava

you're seriously stuppid enough to overlook such a matter with a guy from Quatdro. (or quatro w/e)

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by Und3RgrounD
    but who would thought he would ran to half CZ with 999mil
    None besides him...
    And me...
    And few others...

Reitsu

whats wrong with typing the item names?

You know there's a place called "moradon" in KO, could go there....

TunaFishyMe

man, think about it...if you thought it was funny and just killed him you would have gained like 1 billion coins!

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    man, think about it...if you thought it was funny and just killed him you would have gained like 1 billion coins!
    500m

ID4N

stop flame him for that he merched his items for 999 in cz, it could happen to all of us.
    i feel sorry for u under, was nice to play with u

btw yesterday i got invation from sadsfas, or w/e his name is, to 1v1, im glad i refused.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by ISRsoldier+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISRsoldier)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    500m[/b]
    you are assumming he only had 1 billion on him. If he was going to carry 999 mill on him, money must mean nothing from him. Therefore he would have carried 2.1 billion on him(maybe to buy WP). Divide that by 2, 1 billiob.

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    Originally posted by ISRsoldier@

500m
    you are assumming he only had 1 billion on him. If he was going to carry 999 mill on him, money must mean nothing from him. Therefore he would have carried 2.1 billion on him(maybe to buy WP). Divide that by 2, 1 billiob.[/b]
    Yea... and your assuming that :angry:

TeK

No offense, I mean I feel sorry for you and all, but that technically isn't considered scamming. All is fair in love and war...never trust ANYONE in CZ. <_<

Grid

Originally posted by ISRsoldier+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISRsoldier)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ISRsoldier
    @

500m
    you are assumming he only had 1 billion on him. If he was going to carry 999 mill on him, money must mean nothing from him. Therefore he would have carried 2.1 billion on him(maybe to buy WP). Divide that by 2, 1 billiob.[/b]
    Yea... and your assuming that :angry:[/b][/quote]

scamming ISR, who are you to open your mouth?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast