Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scammer or no? : Don_E

This is a discussion on Scammer or no? : Don_E within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Don_E atm writing real don_e i played as The_One b4 i quited. like month ago 1 estonian ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Don_E
    atm writing real don_e i played as The_One b4 i quited. like month ago 1 estonian guy asked if i can use my forum adress for selling some shit( ibetatestedyourgf). i gave him, and he told me that he only using it on market section till he sell all his shit.
    IM NOT SELLING OR TRADING ANYTHING.i just watch forums sometimes when i get really bored on work.
    asap i see this guy on msn i let him know that he must take new forum name and not dealing with my name anymore.

trust more ppl <_<

so you're saying he had your ko4life login info as well as your msn info? because i did a deal with [email protected] just last week and it went fine. if he was going to scam, he would have done it then.

why does all of that sound like a bullshit made up story to cover up a free payday? i think you're fucking lying aga.

for reference, anyone who has the "real" don_e's msn email address, please post it here,
    see if its same or different from the ones i know.

Hostage

Wasnt the original The_One Estonian?

The group of them that played together were all friends. All good people. Somethin smells fishy with this.. I dont remember his msn, or else I'd tell you it ^_^

HiddenRage

ask 1 of the admins on the forums to see if that user name is used by more than 1 ip

in the middle of it now.

JimXrOx

Don_E isnt lying.. i've been playing with that guy for months.. he is trustable.. and since he has quitted that game long ago.. its impossible that he did any trade.. so i guess his story is true.. typ0 u should try to find the other guy that was using egon's msn..

Originally posted by JimXrOx
    Don_E isnt lying.. i've been playing with that guy for months.. he is trustable.. and since he has quitted that game long ago.. its impossible that he did any trade.. so i guess his story is true.. typ0 u should try to find the other guy that was using egon's msn..
    only link i have to "that other guy" is egon himself..and if he plays the innocent/ignorant card, theres nothing he can help with. <_<

i dont believe it and the reason is this: i spoke with him (the person on [email protected]) before, we made a deal and it was completed from both sides. it involved WU, same risks, etc, though never did the "don_e" nick on these forums (or the msn) say anything about how people should leave ko and enjoy rl. two days ago, the same msn with apparently the same dude spoke to me about a offer he received from Richard_II (can rich confirm this?). eventually i matched the offer, and things went just as they did before, only this time, when i came back, he (the person on that msn) said i'd have to wait 8 hours for him to be able to find out if the money was there. i had to agree. i came back on monday morning around 2 am, he was away and didnt respond. he hasn't been online on msn ever since. not even a response of any kind until that lame ass post about someone else using his name. now, i see the "don_e" nick on these forums talking about how ko is for fools and shit, so much better for people to leave it, etc etc.

is it possible that this deal would have been the last deal he decides to do, and instead of following through with it, he doesn't? you would ask why and the answer is obvious: he wouldnt be attached to this forum or the game anymore, there's almost no way of recovering scammed money with WU, so why the hell not? theres nothing to lose. so he does it. now, he lets loose a bullshit firestorm about how he's innocent and someone else is at fault. you cant tell me that the people i talked to last week on that msn and the people i spoke to two days were different people; they were the same. if one deal worked, theres no way the second one doesnt unless he decides to fuck it and run with the money. i trusted this "don_e" character last week, but after sunday, no more.

if any estonian knows anything about the following, please contact me:

Rainer Linde
    Rakvere, Estonia

That's the person who picked up the money, who i'd been talking to on msn, the same person who is now trying to ignore my accusations.

Originally posted by HiddenRage
    ask 1 of the admins on the forums to see if that user name is used by more than 1 ip
    +1 any mods can do IP check

Dev did an ip check..all of them were same from russia (estonia is russian republic or some bs).

there may have been the same ip from another forum nick a while back, but apparently all the recent ones were from the same place.

just talked to Richard_II from utopian knights clan. he was scammed by this "don_e" char the same time i was.

ill have him post his story up soon.

update:

this is how it went down. the "don_e" character on msn [email protected] played both me and richard_II. we offered on the same items, he decided to make both of us pay for them.

twice the money with only half the items. later on, rich pays for a skelly he never receives.

all in all, this is what it looks like: i pay 280 and richard pays 280. he gets the items for that 280. he pays for the skelly, he gets nothing. i lose 280.

280+280+100 = ~680$ from one day and three "deals".

Originally posted by typ0
    update: *

this is how it went down. the "don_e" character on msn [email protected] played both me and richard_II. we offered on the same items, he decided to make both of us pay for them. *

twice the money with only half the items. later on, rich pays for a skelly he never receives. *

all in all, this is what it looks like: i pay 280 and richard pays 280. he gets the items for that 280. he pays for the skelly, he gets nothing. i lose 280. *

280+280+100 = ~680$ from one day and three "deals".

660.. And OMG you ppl pay 300$ for a game item on a buggy game? You could by a shit car with that and have a super fun weekend trashing it!

you should STFU and dont post stupid shit kthx

Aba

karysa mind your own and go trash a car then :lol:

lol. Dont get all pussy hurt at me cause some fag scammed you. Not my fault you let some dipshit run off with your cash.. I am merely surprised people actually pay that kind of money for some stupid item in this shitty game.

Then why in the world are u in this forum and playing this so wat called "shitty game" with "stupid iteams" ffs go fuckin play another game if you dont like it.... just another useless poster....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast