Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCAMMER, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!

This is a discussion on SCAMMER, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; MyAxe is a big scammer. he just scammed me and said that he has scammed over 4000+ people, going for ...
Page: 1

pilotboy

Default SCAMMER, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!

MyAxe is a big scammer. he just scammed me and said that he has scammed over 4000+ people, going for a record of 5000. His in game name on cypher is leonpwnz and doi2. he is one of the biggest scammers out there.

shows how mods are active in cypher in here <_< he's been scamming people since he's on here

Banned

fool for posting this

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

4000 people?

Let's say it takes on average 2-3 minutes to scam 1 person.
    We'll say 180 seconds.

4000 * 180 = 720000
    720000/60 = 12,000 minutes.
    = 200 hours.

I doubt anyone spent 200 hours scamming people.

Don't forget the un-scammed.
    Most people don't get scammed, so on an average of 90% fail rate (10% success rate) we divide 200 by 0.1.
    Which is 2,000 hours.
    Which is 83.33 days of straight scamming.

Doubts... in my mind.

MyAxe, your sig is too big. Fix it.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by MyAxe
    fool for posting this
    Your sig is too big. Fix it.

Make the length less than 600 pixels.

Banned

k i will fix sig and consider im one of the best and have been playing for 3 almost 4 years

Banned

Default Re: SCAMMER, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!

Originally posted by pilotboy
    MyAxe is a big scammer. he just scammed me and said that he has scammed over 4000+ people, going for a record of 5000. *His in game name on cypher is leonpwnz and doi2. he is one of the biggest scammers out there.
    and unless u have proof of this theres no point posting

p.s sorry for double post

Bleek

show proof or shut up -.-

Reinhard

I got no proof but yeh that guy has scammed a lot, i dont care i wont say more but yeah lol its even funny that ppl trust him after they all know who he is... oh well... :wacko:

Banned

Originally posted by Reinhard
    I got no proof but yeh that guy has scammed a lot, i dont care i wont say more but yeah lol its even funny that ppl trust him after they all know who he is... oh well... *:wacko:

kinda funny isnt it? everyone knows my name my msn and my characters name and i havent changed any of them yet they still trust me

pilotboy

i have proof. i saved the msn messages of him exlpaining everything to me, and yes, he said he is going for an underground record of 5000 scams, and has scammed more then 4000+ people. i am telling the truth and can send the file of the msn messages to anyone who wants them. myaxe, you are a piece of dirt not even worthy of posting on my thread.

Originally posted by pilotboy
    MyAxe is a big scammer. he just scammed me and said that he has scammed over 4000+ people, going for a record of 5000. *His in game name on cypher is leonpwnz and doi2. he is one of the biggest scammers out there.

lol finally i hear his name on forums tht guy is a son of a bitch he ascammed me of my 54 bard 2 years ago which was pretty big then lol fuking gay p.s i think thts same owner as :Tank: --

Banned

Originally posted by Seller2006+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seller2006)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-pilotboy

lol finally i hear his name on forums tht guy is a son of a bitch he ascammed me of my 54 bard 2 years ago which was pretty big then lol fuking gay p.s i think thts same owner as :Tank: --[/b]

hmm yes i am the original owner of :tank: and i stole a lvl 61 barb in fully duped gear then gave the id and pw on the forums 2 years ago but i dont remember a 54 wait... it was delvledto 54 after i gave pw back haha c ya

pilotboy

see, he is a scammer. mod, can u ban him from the forums or anything?

Banned Senior Member

-edited for being an arrogant youth-
    Last edited by MINO; 04-04-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast