Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCAMMER, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!

This is a discussion on SCAMMER, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mino, aka corbin, go to hell. i have no more shit. your buddy mark took it all. why dont u ...
Page: 2

pilotboy

mino, aka corbin, go to hell. i have no more shit. your buddy mark took it all. why dont u two go find some deep, dark hole, and fall in.

Dorn

how can you believe hes scammed 4k ppl? listen to lutz

xShadyx

he hasent scammed that many but im guessing hes the biggest noob scammer when hes scammed for all the time cyphers been out yet he has nothing good and no good accts its really pathetic.

pilotboy

ya, mark is one of the most noob scammers out there. i cant believe if ell for what i did. he was so noob i shoulda seen right through him. his items suck and he needs to learn what a real ko character and player looks like.

Banned for scamming.

------ friend posted something ----- i deleted it

hello

yes MRAxe is idiot scammer. we agree to trade coins in cypher for manes n i traded him 100m n wait for him to login manes but he sitting next to human inn for long time n told me he just need 100m more for md+8 n he went offline. :wacko: the character he use to trade with me is Doi2 :angry:

xShadyx

egon dont even think yur even close to being a good guy your almost as bad as blue but in fact u scammed blue_eyes congratulations you did somthing that any stupid person can do.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

wots the point in ranting on 4 ages?

if u have proof show it, otherwise let it go cos nt evry1 is gona bleev u 0.o

Banned

Originally posted by xShadyx
    egon dont even think yur even close to being a good guy your almost as bad as blue but in fact u scammed blue_eyes congratulations you did somthing that any stupid person can do.

he never scammed me retard.... and to all u ppl that think im noob if u have a dcz char pm leonpwnz or doi2 ill be waiting for a 1v1 and i cant possobly be as much as an idiot as u guys say i am if i can keep going and ive been playing ko for a long long time before cypher i was on diez so add in those scams too

Banned

Originally posted by xShadyx
    he hasent scammed that many but im guessing hes the biggest noob scammer when hes scammed for all the time cyphers been out yet he has nothing good and no good accts its really pathetic.

srry for the double post

also chase u know i have more than i say i have i mean shit myaxe got hacked and i went right to another char which was loaded with items... every item i steal i dont use or sell right away i stash some of it away and i have been building a character that nobody knows about and nobody ever will

notice. there are no cypher mods, there are only mods

Banned Senior Member

-edited for being an arrogant youth-
    Last edited by MINO; 04-04-2011 at 05:56 PM.

pilotboy

well how bout u shut the fuck up you carpet munchin mother fukin faggot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12