Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammer Wulfgar + Ganjin

This is a discussion on Scammer Wulfgar + Ganjin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omg ... ofc it is on CSW ... but it's lame when daddycool close it because he don't want us ...
Page: 2

omg ... ofc it is on CSW ... but it's lame when daddycool close it because he don't want us to kill isiloon ...
    back to scammers .... there is also BlackAndWhite who prefered to quit Bloodline's subclan after hi disbanded party for Raptor+1 on DarkKnights [/b]
    Nope
    2x raptors, one exp raptor and one from Dk, also scammed 4 valkirie. He is 14-16 years old.
    Another poor kid :blink:

"disbanded party for Raptor+1 on DarkKnights " wtf

Hey look it's another... "the big clans are making me cry" post... fucking play the fucking game!

It's a fucking ROL ffs! It's a fucking castle... shut up and get 80 you lazy fucks.[/b]

This topic is only warnig for all players (girakon)[/b]
    ok, party plzzzz

lutekkkk

Aga its another topic, stop talking about csw.[/b]
    duh .. I just mentioned about it .... replaying to Poison who start it

Nope
    2x raptors, one exp raptor and one from Dk, also scammed 4 valkirie. He is 14-16 years old.
    Another poor kid blink.gif

"disbanded party for Raptor+1 on DarkKnights " wtf[/b]
    sorry my bad ... I've only heard about that one from DK

worst clan? u forget who first fuk up server !
    you are so funy kid :lol:[/b]
    You are such a fucking hypocrite, you are flaming insanity, im guessing for having UrOwnedNoob in clan but look at your clan, IDontSpeakTurkish? I wonder where the fuck he got his rof from, ur clan are a bunch of cheating fags, even the leader is.

wrong section

askheal

yes i forgot that only INSANITY can be god clan, only insanity can be legit, only insanity can kill all bosses, only insanity can play good etc
    but u know what ?? i hope now that sultans or adonis power will find bug or something which will help them to get items +9 and uniques +3 and we will see
    what greate legit awsome best insanity clan will do when they will got powned... then we will see if u will still cry about us

yes i forgot that only INSANITY can be god clan, only insanity can be legit, only insanity can kill all bosses, only insanity can play good etc
    but u know what ?? i hope now that sultans or adonis power will find bug or something which will help them to get items +9 and uniques +3 and we will see
    what greate legit awsome best insanity clan will do when they will got powned... then we will see if u will still cry about us[/b]
    You have proven yourself to be the biggest idiot i have ever seen. You are saying the only way a turkish clan can beat insanity is having +9 items, and +3 uniques? omfg you are such a retard -.- ( P.s, did you take that strategy from bloodlines forum? )

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

woha...

dats why we're not allied

Banned

what greate legit awsome best insanity clan will do when they will got powned... then we will see if u will still cry about us[/b]
    laugh from that...seriously ...thats make my day..thx for making us unbeatable till peeps dont get +9 itemz and +3 unique...

what a true ! :lol: :P

laugh from that...seriously ...thats make my day..thx for making us unbeatable till peeps dont get +9 itemz and +3 unique...

what a true ! :lol: :P[/b]
    sorry post by mistake :/

Blue tell me why the fuk u are trying to flame us ? u are the only insanity member here who is trying make problems :/

woha...

dats why we're not allied [/b]

And Grosman we dont even want u in ally. You know both clans dont like each other.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Keep dreaming.

You are such a fucking hypocrite, you are flaming insanity, im guessing for having UrOwnedNoob in clan but look at your clan, IDontSpeakTurkish? I wonder where the fuck he got his rof from, ur clan are a bunch of cheating fags, even the leader is.[/b]

rof in clan rofl :lol:

chyba stado murzynow po tobie przebieglo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12