Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Scammers priest_pl and his friend kuba beware

This is a discussion on Scammers priest_pl and his friend kuba beware within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by little_painter tez your a retard who says its his char... id dick slap u if i saw ...
Page: 5

Banned

Originally posted by little_painter
    tez your a retard who says its his char... id dick slap u if i saw ur irl tez you need a brain check
    1....it was his char at one point until i gave him coins for it and he didnt give me SQ <_<
    2....u cant slap me with your dick since u got a pussy u little_bitch

i hope ur not mad at me that this scammer might be angel_cz from day dreams....thats not my fault she might be a scammer...maybe u should check ur shit 1st dude.....i bought the char for dcz.....i never got what i paid for for....only login and pass but no SQ and then he or she tried to put in cs ticket to get pass changed so i would be for sure scammed.....ur a moron sometimes man

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Th3Gam3

give me the 100mil :wub: n ill delvl him

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

umm why was my name mentioned?

Banned

Originally posted by Felix
    umm why was my name mentioned?
    i saw that too....LOL i have no clue

el_tankie

dude dont delvl it!! i actually bought it as well!! i am the bigbadtank guy

el_tankie

uh dude tez dont do shit to the account cuz i bought it as well and im from beramus plz dont fuk with it. need proof? i got the name of the guy who sold it too me. i bought it for 25 million and as soon as i bought it i submitted customer supporet ticket. 2 days later i cjeck it and i see all this bull shit bout fuk all and all this turksih shit. alot of people have actually gotten on it delvld the main charecter i wanted it for.

Banned

Originally posted by el_tankie
    uh dude tez dont do shit to the account cuz i bought it as well and im from beramus plz dont fuk with it. need proof? i got the name of the guy who sold it too me. i bought it for 25 million and as soon as i bought it i submitted customer supporet ticket. 2 days later i cjeck it and i see all this bull shit bout fuk all and all this turksih shit. alot of people have actually gotten on it delvld the main charecter i wanted it for.
    why would u buy a char with no SQ :blink: and why would u still want it :wacko:

this dude scammed u as well man.....its a lost cause at this point.....cs wont give new SQ or tell us the old one.....also they wont reset the pass to your email....only a reset to the original email would be sent.....so if its this guys acount he will get and we bot screwed.....so no point in keeping this account

also didnt u think something was shady when he said ok for 25 mill....no account goes for that little on any server for lvl 59 warrior

el_tankie

well nah cuz he told me everything that was wrong with it and i was under the impression that you COULD get password sent back to a diffrent email. like lets say someone hacked you email account or something. he is from beramus as well and i was planning on mabey fuk i forgto how to spell it dam. but anyways this is wat he said. ill sell it for ya for 50 mill. i was like ok...........but i dont have secret question and the guy i got it off from deonst either and wats worst is that some one else knows the info and have been getting on it. i sadi well that aint really worth 50 mill. but i guess since he was desparate he lowerd it to 25

Banned Senior Member

Anyone know what his registered e-mail was when they logged on the homepage?

el_tankie

Banned Senior Member

Did it have his registered name? was it ryan or duane?

ZStyleZ

just noticed this fuker :blanka: is now lvl 47

little_painter

.. why would u blame someone u dont know isthe guy.. i know why tez
    your american i cant make it more clear ^^
    a dumb fuck that loves trash trowing, get over yourself tez m8 lifes more then just you

btw someone stole my preist char.. it might jsut bee tez... watch out guys i have noo proof but u never know might bee tez :wub: ( inset words self)

Banned

Originally posted by ZStyleZ
    just noticed this fuker :blanka: is now lvl 47

lol go go go level 5 plys

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345