Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammers using Fake Email.

This is a discussion on Scammers using Fake Email. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, since more and more people are complaining of a fake schrotti and levo trying to scam them i thought ...
Page: 1

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Well, since more and more people are complaining of a fake schrotti and levo trying to scam them i thought best to do would post here to "alert" you guys, these fakes are using the emails: [email protected] and [email protected], which are both NOT connected to me or Lev0 in any way, if any of you are getting added by either of those emails asking you for a trade, or offering you items, do block them right away.

I repeat, I will NEVER support or mediate in any sort of USD and/or Character trades.
    Also will i ALWAYS be using my @ko4life.com email to mediate in item trades or interserver trades.

so do not even add them in first place to your msn, just.. block them right away or ignore em or whatever.

If you are unsure about a certain player/moderator offering you to mediate in a trade, do pm those on the forum with a random text and ask the ones on MSN to reply.

Again, the scammers emails are: [email protected] and [email protected] , do not trust any of that guys if you happen to have either on msn.

What if i take your ko4life email away ^_^ WHAT WILL U DO THEN WURST EATER!

What if i take your ko4life email away ^_^ WHAT WILL U DO THEN WURST EATER![/b]

i will make devile take away yours! h34r:

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This post has been marked as corrected by schrotti and has been locked.[/b]

:huh: :unsure:[/b]

-.-, edited :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Finally it's not me being faked!!!

Banned

Finally it's not me being faked!!![/b]
    yeah recently i got 3 people pming me here saying that my warrior char is up for sale from the guy i sold it to...and that "xxxxxx" is my id for the warrior and they are trying to tell it

i told them that my warrior is gyfted away to felix and that is not even close to the correct id so someone is trying to scam people on ko4life :P

to funny i have been out for so long and yet still this shit is happening

yep thats not me if u wanna be sure pm me ill be glad to give my msn to u but i dont a msn with lev0 in it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

yeah recently i got 3 people pming me here saying that my warrior char is up for sale from the guy i sold it to...and that "xxxxxx" is my id for the warrior and they are trying to tell it

i told them that my warrior is gyfted away to felix and that is not even close to the correct id so someone is trying to scam people on ko4life :P

to funny i have been out for so long and yet still this shit is happening[/b]

Pretty sad people do this shit

Pretty sad people do this shit[/b]

on the other hand, thanks god the ones doing that are dumb.. anyone with half a brain could scam half this community and make thousands of dollars in less than a week.

TunaFishyMe

anyone wanna share a lvl 80 char with me please?

Banned

anyone wanna share a lvl 80 char with me please?[/b]
    :lol:

Banned

:mellow: :mellow:

someone msned me a while back asking me how i was on two msns at once.. and i was like "wth?" and they were like. . . yeah you are on "[email protected] and [email protected] at the same time, but ur hotmail one is telling me to give him the items now and you just said you are going afk on here." :lol:

Thomzz

someone msned me a while back asking me how i was on two msns at once.. and i was like "wth?" and they were like. . . yeah you are on "[email protected] and [email protected] at the same time, but ur hotmail one is telling me to give him the items now and you just said you are going afk on here." :lol:[/b]
    lol crazy what ppl do for some virtual items... its sad
    btw also lol @ ur pm's in ur sig :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast