Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scanning IPs that logged in an accont

This is a discussion on Scanning IPs that logged in an accont within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I wonder if K2 suddenly injected the best items for your class and pimped ur char with all the stats ...
Page: 2

I wonder if K2 suddenly injected the best items for your class and pimped ur char with all the stats possible 255str/255hp, 255dex/255hp, 255mp/255int/255hp, +21 shells or complete for every class, the best weapon (all types of staff for mages at +21) +5 unique jewelry...
    would they get any complain about it from players? those who claim themselves legyt would cry about it? since they all say it's a matter of skills... they shouldnt cry at all
    there would be no reason to hack any1 since all the accounts will have the same type of items, and all with lvl 80

if they get any complains, just rollback to what it was before[/b]
    that= a boring ass game
    btw dino wat happened=o msn me

differents ip from the same account mean get ban for K2 <_<

MillionVoices

o rly[/b]
    Yea Check my sig

They didnt give out IPS, but they told me what country and which account was linked to it and dates and times.

well i mean they might give u ips outta customer support but if they did it in customer support im pretty sure they&#39;d be violating some type of law im just saying if u submit tickets after awhile u might get lucky and they will let you know wat other accounts have logged into your account on certain days u were scammed sometimes will even tell you wat account you items finally ended up on

warriorsPriest

I believe non of you really played KO for a long time or you just don&#39;t know k2...
    they will escalate your ticket to other deparment and you will never get an answer like me lol

i believe with gm friends u can do whatever u want.. otherwise find another game :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12